Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good morning all pushed out or not we needed them gone but the theatrical one seems to want a last floodlight exit .Shamwe about Sharpy as I am sure he has not been treated fairly .a great player doesn't always make a great manager .or boardroom member .
I hope all are well and we get the news we all seem to want when Bill is excavated from his position.I feel he had good intentions at the start but had far too much to do with the playing staff choices .I wish him well as apperently he isn't ,all the more reason to step down.
Have a great day all .

Morning hope you're all good. Not been on as much , my mouth is really hurting from my tooth. I'm going to see if I can get an emergency appointment. Toothache is the worst pain :(

Hope you're all enjoying the weather. Too hot for madam, we went to the chemist to pick my prescription, about a 20-30min round trip and she was far too hot, I took water thankfully but crazy how it affects her. Just glad I wasn't stuck waiting in the chemist, why do they move so slowly. I genuinely dislike going to the chemist so slow getting served.

Boardroom shenanigans are looking good, they're buggering off woohoo.

Good morning. Today is my Friday - last day in work until next week. Tomorrow is a quiet day, shopping and gym. Thursday we are going to Nottingham to see son and his gf. 'There's a lovely French restaurant we've been dying to try so we'll book a table' Mr F and I will be funding that visit'🤣. I don't mind though. Staying overnight with them and then Friday. It's finally here. Bruce in Birmingham. I'm so excited. We're coming straight home afterwards because we've been invited to a 50th birthday barbecue on Saturday that kicks off at 12. I will be very drunk.
Have a good day all. I'll have to show willing and do some work today.

Good morning. Today is my Friday - last day in work until next week. Tomorrow is a quiet day, shopping and gym. Thursday we are going to Nottingham to see son and his gf. 'There's a lovely French restaurant we've been dying to try so we'll book a table' Mr F and I will be funding that visit'🤣. I don't mind though. Staying overnight with them and then Friday. It's finally here. Bruce in Birmingham. I'm so excited. We're coming straight home afterwards because we've been invited to a 50th birthday barbecue on Saturday that kicks off at 12. I will be very drunk.
Who said getting older is boring ,have a great time .

Morning all. Bit cloudy here but forecast is good. Had a good journey the view from the train is lovely particularly the further north you go. The Durham Miners Building is impressive @anjelikaferrett, bet it is just as good inside will definitely visit. Have a great trip to Nottingham/Birmingham and weekend, sure you will though. Hope you are able to get an appointment @Terrarian , toothache is awful. Off to Princes Gardens this morning. Have a good day, all💙

Morning everyone ,

Well we've just had power restored after a 12 hour outage.

The electrical storm last night wasn't even that impressive but enough to knock us and 19 other villagers off grid .

Lighting with candles was fun even if the sandwiches instead of pasta wasn't!

Good to see the boardroom cull has satarted in earnest - BK surely next - it feels like MSP taking over rather than just a 25% shareholding.

More preparatory work on the jungle area before it gets too hot.

There’s been a bit of trouble in Nottingham overnight with a number of people stabbed. Police have caught a guy and have a large presence apparently. It’ll all be sorted before you get there though….

There’s been a bit of trouble in Nottingham overnight with a number of people stabbed. Police have caught a guy and have a large presence apparently. It’ll all be sorted before you get there though….
Yes, my son is at work in his office today - right in the city centre. It took him 90 minutes to get there. They aren't allowed out yet - the police won't let them.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back