Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

It looks like mildew or a type of blight - spray with a copper base fungicide or a fungus spray look on e bay as shops are hard to get supply - Home Bargain used to do a rose fungicide spray that will do the job - a systemic fungicide is the best option - Its probably caused by the hot humid weather & will affect the growth of your tree - water it well at the roots - before spraying out of the sun - cloudy or early am ;)
Thanks @Joey66 , I will find it hard to get anything here as they ban all chemicals stuffs EU or Finland I don't know who.We have a stong household cleaner that is often used on Roses so I will give that a go .
It is not one of our trees but a neighbours I just want to help as it could come our way .The problem with living near so much forest I suppose .

Good morning all on this hot day here in Hyvinkää ,we are hoping for rain. I hope all had a good night and have a fine day today .On the Jag front I complained even tho' it was an auction about the "hidden" faults that I could not be expected to find on a permitted test drive even tho' it was too far to take one! They have offered me 100€ or I can take the car back which is my legal right even for an auction , I love Finland .
Now I cannot decide because I have checked the underside and it is as good as the top but the list of faults is longer than I thought . Then there is the problem of the next punt ( not Irish ) and the gamble that entails . I did pay a low price to boot and that might be hard to emulate with the next one .I f it was blue I would have already decided .COYB

Here are some pics. I was practicing my black & white photography during this shoot, but got a couple of extra pics. In this B/W pic, the peaks on the far right are around 8-9k feet tall.

View attachment 214806

This pic I was lucky enough to get a few shots of this AF helicopter as it went by. The peaks with snow are also in the 8-9k foot levels.

View attachment 214808

For this pic, I was even luckier to get a few pics as this AF jet flew over me. lol

View attachment 214807
Great pics

Morning everyone ,

Well that was a nice start to the day with Brett taliking about a menage a trois - ahem , moving on.

Gorgeous today and extra help arriving to move the monster pavings to enable me to get on with the jungle. Gravel and topsoil arriving today as well so I will be far too busy ( and tired ) for the gym!

Thunderstorms forecast for Nottingham which is a bit of a shame for the Women's Ashes but I fear another loss regardless.

Hope that Fred and Anj haven't lost too much money on the Gee Gees at Ascot .

Love the photos @Vegas Toffee Girl , lovely to see you posting on here again.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Good morning all. It's a lovely sunny day here. I am fully motivated for work today - probably because I have a very interesting, referral to do. So unusual that I have been asked to take it to a case conference later. There are some legal niceties to negotiate such as - can you cause harm to a dead person.
Anyway enough shop talk. I only had one winner at Ascot yesterday. A horse called Gregory- picked because that's my brother's name. This gambling is an exact science! Given that I have palpitations if I put more than £2 on a horse, the £5 I had on Gregory ( as encouraged by the human version) was very stressful🤣.
I hope your daughter has fun @Joey66 .I like the idea of glamping. Have you decided what to do with the Jag yet @blue1948 ? And don't work too hard @jazzy .
In other news we went to Tesco last night at about 4.45. So much reduced stuff! And properly reduced- not just a few pence off. I now have a freezer full of bread and sausages. We could be eating hot dogs for a while!
Have a great day x

Morning all, bit overcast here. @anjelikaferrett Tesco reductions are great better than a lot of supermarkets who only knock a few pence off. Our neighbour goes on a regular basis then pops round ours with a bag of bargains. We had bread and butter pudding for weeks once as she got that many fruit loaves for 5p each. lol Well done on the bets, Ladbrokes finally caught up with me and stopped offering freebies. I’m not complaining I had over £250 out of them by only using free bets, spins etc. My original stake was £10.
I’m off to the surgery later about the cyst on my head. I enquired about having it done privately which goes against the grain but am going to see if I can get it done on the NHS even though I’m almost certain the answer will be no.
Have a good day, all and don’t work too hard @jazzy . 💙

Morning all, bit overcast here. @anjelikaferrett Tesco reductions are great better than a lot of supermarkets who only knock a few pence off. Our neighbour goes on a regular basis then pops round ours with a bag of bargains. We had bread and butter pudding for weeks once as she got that many fruit loaves for 5p each. lol Well done on the bets, Ladbrokes finally caught up with me and stopped offering freebies. I’m not complaining I had over £250 out of them by only using free bets, spins etc. My original stake was £10.
I’m off to the surgery later about the cyst on my head. I enquired about having it done privately which goes against the grain but am going to see if I can get it done on the NHS even though I’m almost certain the answer will be no.
Good luck at the Drs x

Hope the visit to the doc goes well x

Morning everyone ,

Well that was a nice start to the day with Brett taliking about a menage a trois - ahem , moving on.

Gorgeous today and extra help arriving to move the monster pavings to enable me to get on with the jungle. Gravel and topsoil arriving today as well so I will be far too busy ( and tired ) for the gym!

Thunderstorms forecast for Nottingham which is a bit of a shame for the Women's Ashes but I fear another loss regardless.

Hope that Fred and Anj haven't lost too much money on the Gee Gees at Ascot .

Love the photos @Vegas Toffee Girl , lovely to see you posting on here again.

Have a lovely day everyone.
Keep your back straight when lifting the flags .

You feel the need to get it done so which way matters nought .I sympathise with you but if you feel you need it and the NHS won't do it ! The way these politicians carry on and this is bothering you ask Boris he will tell you lol

Good morning all. It's a lovely sunny day here. I am fully motivated for work today - probably because I have a very interesting, referral to do. So unusual that I have been asked to take it to a case conference later. There are some legal niceties to negotiate such as - can you cause harm to a dead person.
Anyway enough shop talk. I only had one winner at Ascot yesterday. A horse called Gregory- picked because that's my brother's name. This gambling is an exact science! Given that I have palpitations if I put more than £2 on a horse, the £5 I had on Gregory ( as encouraged by the human version) was very stressful🤣.
I hope your daughter has fun @Joey66 .I like the idea of glamping. Have you decided what to do with the Jag yet @blue1948 ? And don't work too hard @jazzy .
In other news we went to Tesco last night at about 4.45. So much reduced stuff! And properly reduced- not just a few pence off. I now have a freezer full of bread and sausages. We could be eating hot dogs for a while!
Have a great day x
The decision has been made as I have insured it and will soon be off to the motor factors .One empty pocket coming up. When I visited Fred I explained my flawless system for betting based on mathematics and logic .Simply place a bet then if it loses place twice as much next ad infinitum .Yes I thought you would actually only then win your original stake until I learned the the winner might come in odds on .That was the end of that ,I did only lose the first bet though before the penny dropped .
I give all my cars a nickname usually female , this one is Phil ,I am sure you all can work out why.

Thanks @Joey66 , I will find it hard to get anything here as they ban all chemicals stuffs EU or Finland I don't know who.We have a stong household cleaner that is often used on Roses so I will give that a go .
It is not one of our trees but a neighbours I just want to help as it could come our way .The problem with living near so much forest I suppose .
E bay have the systemic fungicide rose spray -

1687422293383.webp

Morning guys, ben a few days since I posted, where does time go.

I hope you're all enjoying the sunshine, take advantage while we can, it'll rain again soon enough, yay :(

Daisy managed to get in on an Asian lasses vlog yesterday, she was sat streaming in the park and so Daisy inserted herself into the frame lol, she may be famous in some part of Asia lol I think either Japan or Korea but I have no clue. She seemed ok with it even filmed Daisy with her. It's the small things lol.

Getting a bit concerned about next season at this current time, I think Kenwright is an utter disgrace and I'm not someone who bashes the board a lot. The last thing we need is turmoil going into the season, if we do I fear we'll go this time.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back