Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

That's really cool. Which stage? I'll look out for your house. 🤣 It starts in Bilbao tomorrow and moves on to San Sebastian the day after. We visited both of them last year so looking forward to seeing them again.
Yeah love San Sebastian. Our house was near Saintes in Charente Maritime ( between Bordeaux and La Rochelle) . Actually I haven't checked the route of the stage exactly but when I watched the preview programme on Eurosport it looked like it went quite close lol. 25 km may have been a bit of poetic licence!

Good morning all. The cricket is not going well, Everton have not signed anybody and it's 16 degrees and cloudy. Not the best Friday morning ever had. However on the positive side, the Tour de France starts tomorrow, not that interested in the cycling but the scenery is stunning. I'd love to explore France but I'm too scared to drive on the other side of the road! I did it when we were in LA a few years ago. It took years off my life. Never ever again. In an automatic as well. I, and my passengers, were nervous wrecks.🤣
I've promised to take Mr F to the pictures to see the new Indiana Jones film. It has as much appeal to me as sticking red hot needles in your eyes but he loves a bit of Indy. Sometimes I think I accidentally married a very tall 8 year old.🤣🤣He has chosen next Friday as his preferred date. In the meantime I'm out in Durham tomorrow with the girlies ( all current or past union reps) for the continuing celebrations of our friend's 50th.
Just follow the car in front and hope they are not near home! 50th only comes around once so all enjoy .Fred told me to tell you of course I know it isn't your birthday .:dodgy:

Yeah love San Sebastian. Our house was near Saintes in Charente Maritime ( between Bordeaux and La Rochelle) . Actually I haven't checked the route of the stage exactly but when I watched the preview programme on Eurosport it looked like it went quite close lol. 25 km may have been a bit of poetic licence!
As a lad I always wanted to visit La Rochelle ,an old workmate used to go every year .He was posh he lived by Chester zoo and drove an Audi ( In the early seventies ) so he must have been posh .

Just follow the car in front and hope they are not near home! 50th only comes around once so all enjoy .Fred told me to tell you of course I know it isn't your birthday .:dodgy:
We took a wrong turn on the way to Wembley Stadium, going round in circles, decided to call in at a petrol station for directions. A car followed us in, they were lost too. Apparently they were Posh fans and had seen the blue and white scarves in our car. They assumed we knew where we were going so had been following us for about half an hour. lol

We took a wrong turn on the way to Wembley Stadium, going round in circles, decided to call in at a petrol station for directions. A car followed us in, they were lost too. Apparently they were Posh fans and had seen the blue and white scarves in our car. They assumed we knew where we were going so had been following us for about half an hour. lol
shame it was right bang next to the stadium

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back