Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning all, bit cloudy here again. You can colour me excited. Son and family are spending a couple of days in Liverpool in August and asked if we would like to come along. Bit of a tough decision which took all of a nano second lol .
Have a great time in Durham @anjelikaferrett and have a good day, all.💙
Will you get the chance to get to a game?

Hello, happy weekend.

Weather terrible today but no rest for the dog walker.

Just been for milk at aldi and it's only £1.45 now down from £1.80, tesco still at £1.80 for a 4pt.

Enjoy whatever you're doing today. I'm not doing much, headaches are back but I had a good run of them not being too bad. Feeling very sore my neck and shoulder and my legs don't feel like walking but no choice. Month 14 of waiting for an appointment with the rheumatology Dr. Never did get a dentist appointment and although it's not too painful at the minute, it's quite uncomfortable.

No football related rants today 😂 you'll be pleased to know.

Catch you soon.

Hello, happy weekend.

Weather terrible today but no rest for the dog walker.

Just been for milk at aldi and it's only £1.45 now down from £1.80, tesco still at £1.80 for a 4pt.

Enjoy whatever you're doing today. I'm not doing much, headaches are back but I had a good run of them not being too bad. Feeling very sore my neck and shoulder and my legs don't feel like walking but no choice. Month 14 of waiting for an appointment with the rheumatology Dr. Never did get a dentist appointment and although it's not too painful at the minute, it's quite uncomfortable.

No football related rants today 😂 you'll be pleased to know.

Catch you soon.
Hope you feel better soon. These waiting lists are beyond a joke. I am 6months into a 6-8 week wait for a follow up appointment for my double vision. Two years Overdue for eye check at optician. I realise I can’t have new glasses until double vision is sorted but it would be good to get the health of my eyes checked. Optician won’t do it without the hospital giving permission. I rang the eye clinic on Monday to ask for the go ahead but had to leave a messages as there wasn’t anyone to answer the phone, hoping they will ring back soon. Who knows.🤷‍♀️.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back