Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good morning all on this sunny day here in Finland .A fair amount of the wet stuff will have done the world of good to the garden and forest . I hope all are well after a lovely night's rest and have a great day .
Off back to Espoo where we used to live to an18th birthday party ,nice to think we are invited to youngsters parties ,it couldn't be the money could it ?
I have a bit of a lull in the car repairs as I am awaiting delivery of suspension parts and the weather has stopped me working on the brake lights -that and an admirable lack of knowledge on Jaguar electrics . I have 12volts at the bulbs but they won't light "Until they are told to by some box hidden behind carpets " that is for another time after lots of videos and forum posts are read .
Have a great day all COYB

View attachment 216030
O’Connell St, Dublin.

Charles Stewart Parnell monument.
Nice AT, I really want to visit Ireland, It is the only part of the UK I haven't been too, I'd like to go to the South as well. No idea when and how I will ever manage it anymore though.

Good morning all, hope you're having a great weekend. @anjelikaferrett definitely is, well until overtime today lol

Good morning all on this sunny day here in Finland .A fair amount of the wet stuff will have done the world of good to the garden and forest . I hope all are well after a lovely night's rest and have a great day .
Off back to Espoo where we used to live to an18th birthday party ,nice to think we are invited to youngsters parties ,it couldn't be the money could it ?
I have a bit of a lull in the car repairs as I am awaiting delivery of suspension parts and the weather has stopped me working on the brake lights -that and an admirable lack of knowledge on Jaguar electrics . I have 12volts at the bulbs but they won't light "Until they are told to by some box hidden behind carpets " that is for another time after lots of videos and forum posts are read .
Have a great day all COYB
Enjoy the party blue, show them how it's done. If you have lack of knowledge on Jags, I must be really thick. I don't know the difference between a carburettor or radiator lol

Just wondering, did those who watched Glasto see Guns'N'Roses, if you didn't know that they were actually the real band, you would think it was a imposter. Sad to see but he's not the Axl Rose whose voice we all loved. They blamed the BBC sound system lol

If you didn't see it here's a concert from last year

Yeah there was definitely something not right with his voice. I thought it was the sound system letting him down and to be honest lost interest and switched off.

Just wondering, did those who watched Glasto see Guns'N'Roses, if you didn't know that they were actually the real band, you would think it was a imposter. Sad to see but he's not the Axl Rose whose voice we all loved. They blamed the BBC sound system lol

Yes I saw them, thought It sounded terrible, I turned off. Could have been the sound system but then again could be age catching up with him.

TBH T I think it's a common theme with that type of singer. They start to lose their voice as they get older. I saw Deep Purple in a concert from the early noughties last night and Ian Gillan's voice isn't what it once was. Even Robert Plant can't reach the same notes. Roger Daltrey's voice is an absolute mess. The only singer of that ilk who's voice was still spot on last time I saw is Paul Rogers.

I'm seeing a cover band called Guns 2 Roses at Falmouth Week next month. I've watched a few YouTube videos of them and the lead singer is in his 30s and looks and sounds like Axl in his prime. These guys do this thing for a living and are probably better quality than the real band now. There's also AC/DC Uk on he same show and they look great too. The Angus Young character looks like his dad lol

here's an example

Nice bit of leg there Anjlol

Just a quick question though. Aren't you supposed to finish one drink before you start another. ? Everyone seems to have at least 3 different drinks on the go at the same time.lol
No, 🤣it was another bottomless brunch experience. Two hours to fill your boots. The bar staff kept coming round asking would we like to order again. We thought it would be rude to decline! And when the two hours were over we just carried on...

TBH T I think it's a common theme with that type of singer. They start to lose their voice as they get older. I saw Deep Purple in a concert from the early noughties last night and Ian Gillan's voice isn't what it once was. Even Robert Plant can't reach the same notes. Roger Daltrey's voice is an absolute mess. The only singer of that ilk who's voice was still spot on last time I saw is Paul Rogers.

I'm seeing a cover band called Guns 2 Roses at Falmouth Week next month. I've watched a few YouTube videos of them and the lead singer is in his 30s and looks and sounds like Axl in his prime. These guys do this thing for a living and are probably better quality than the real band now. There's also AC/DC Uk on he same show and they look great too. The Angus Young character looks like his dad lol

here's an example

You post this when poor Anj is suffering….

Nice AT, I really want to visit Ireland, It is the only part of the UK I haven't been too, I'd like to go to the South as well. No idea when and how I will ever manage it anymore though.

Good morning all, hope you're having a great weekend. @anjelikaferrett definitely is, well until overtime today lol
Dublin is a great place to visit if you like history and there are some good tours around it. Very expensive place to stay though.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back