Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

We are staying in my nephews place in the country, this was only 20 mins away from us

It’s a large tornado … it’s chaos out there.”

An RCMP update Saturday night said 14 homes were impacted, five of them destroyed.

Only one injury was reported; a woman trapped in the basement of her home as it was torn apart. Carstairs firefighters rescued the woman who escaped with only minor injuries.

Mounties said the twister travelling about 30 km/h blasted a swath through the rural area one to two kilometres wide not long after a tornado alert had been issued.

A video posted on YouTube by a storm-chaser named Aaron Jayjack, embedded below, shows a wide churn of earth and debris barrelling toward their vehicle on a highway, with the fearful driver coming to a stop, then reversing.
This is the video you mentioned, right DE? I saw a portion of this video yesterday. SCARY stuff!! I know Aaron was going to help anyone that might have been injured.

Hope you and your family stay safe there my friend!!!

Good morning all on this cloudy day here in Hyvinkää ,I hope all are well and had a good sleep last night .Would be nice to hear from @larbert toffee and few more .That whiskey looks just up the wife's street @Armaghtoffee she is partial to a nice malt ,I don't think they sell an Irish one here but I will check when we go shopping later .Have a great day all COYB.

Morning all, still breezy here. The optical gods must have heard my complaint because the hospital rang this morning and gave the go ahead for me to see the optician. Appointment booked for tomorrow. The lady I spoke to said she would email the consultant’s secretary for an appointment see him, thought I was already on the list for that but never mind, at least things are moving.
Have a good day, all.💙

Morning all, still breezy here. The optical gods must have heard my complaint because the hospital rang this morning and gave the go ahead for me to see the optician. Appointment booked for tomorrow. The lady I spoke to said she would email the consultant’s secretary for an appointment see him, thought I was already on the list for that but never mind, at least things are moving.
Have a good day, all.💙

Excellent news…..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back