Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning all, quite a breeze blowing here still at least it’s not humid. Hope you feel better soon @anjelikaferrett. Enjoy the party @blue 1948. Hope your head is better, today @Terrarian Have a good day, all.💙.
Still the same unfortunately :(

@Barnfred 55 I definitely think it's an age thing, at what point are they ripping the fans off though, it's just not good enough, especially headlining a huge festival. I did say they were crap live these days.

It is why James Hetfield of Metallica is so impressive, he hasn't lost any power at all and sounds as good as ever, Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden is still belting them out as well even after throat cancer.

We are staying in my nephews place in the country, this was only 20 mins away from us

It’s a large tornado … it’s chaos out there.”

An RCMP update Saturday night said 14 homes were impacted, five of them destroyed.

Only one injury was reported; a woman trapped in the basement of her home as it was torn apart. Carstairs firefighters rescued the woman who escaped with only minor injuries.

Mounties said the twister travelling about 30 km/h blasted a swath through the rural area one to two kilometres wide not long after a tornado alert had been issued.

A video posted on YouTube by a storm-chaser named Aaron Jayjack, embedded below, shows a wide churn of earth and debris barrelling toward their vehicle on a highway, with the fearful driver coming to a stop, then reversing.

@blueloon , I just google him and presto there he is, described as a club legend Robbie Nichol at Buckie
I was looking through a Buckie Thistle programme from last pre season and came across this wee piece about your mate Robbie Nicol :

Attachments

• 07046779-29F4-4F7C-9326-8FD9281469BF.webp
    07046779-29F4-4F7C-9326-8FD9281469BF.webp
    572.6 KB · Views: 8

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back