Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good evening. Hope you have had a lovely day. I'm enjoying the pet pics. We need more.
I've found somewhere for me and Mr F to go on Saturday. I was right about the cosy romantic weekend for daughter! We are heading up to Berwick and staying in a glamping pod which has a hot tub and an outdoor seating area.
I think I'm going to have to go the dentist. I've chipped a bit off one of my back teeth and it's left a really sharp bit of tooth sticking out. Every time I eat anything, I'm shredding my tongue. Not pleasant at all. I'll sort it tomorrow.

Good evening. Hope you have had a lovely day. I'm enjoying the pet pics. We need more.
I've found somewhere for me and Mr F to go on Saturday. I was right about the cosy romantic weekend for daughter! We are heading up to Berwick and staying in a glamping pod which has a hot tub and an outdoor seating area.
I think I'm going to have to go the dentist. I've chipped a bit off one of my back teeth and it's left a really sharp bit of tooth sticking out. Every time I eat anything, I'm shredding my tongue. Not pleasant at all. I'll sort it tomorrow.

Sorry about the tooth but the glamping sounds great…..

Nora says Hi Anj

Attachments

• IMG_0642.webp
    IMG_0642.webp
    817.9 KB · Views: 4

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back