Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good morning all on this misty day here in Hyvinkää.I hope all are well after a good night and that @anjelikaferrett managed to get some sleep with her shredded tongue .Good luck at the dentist . Nothing much happeming here ,pee test and blood tests again for the new doctor "Of inner medicine" is what the Finns call them . the dentist covered my tooth with Fluoride stuff and prescribed a special toothpaste Duraphat that I had never heard of ,apparently the old amalgam fillings have cracked my tooth and the root is showing .
Have a great day all COYB

Morning all, bright and sunny here. I had a letter from the hospital yesterday to say that I have been placed on the waiting list for general surgery so it would seem GP was able to secure funding for the cyst, so happy days. I suspect the waiting time may be in years rather than months but it’s a start. Hope you get the tooth sorted @anjelikaferrett, glamping sounds great. My brothers are taking a banner to the Durham Miners’ gala Saturday. Friday’s forecast is good so hoping the weather holds. @Ducans elbow love Nora, those eyes.
The husband is off helping his mate with painting and decorating again today so I am at a loose end. In the past I would have gone to see our neighbour for a chat and doing her odd jobs but she went into a care home a few months ago. I do miss her so. I’m sure I’ll find something to keep me out of mischief. There’s a lovely little cafe near to where they are working. I may get him to drop me off there and I can have a coffee and cheese scone, potter round the antique centre….
Have a good day, all.💙

When we first got her Mrs b , and others, said she was calico rather than tortie because of her white. She certainly never shows any aggression, is very loving , gentle and playful and there’s lots of gentle play with her sister. Mrs b just received a couple of photos of Gertie visiting a friend’s garden 100 yds up the road , she’s so inquisitive and friendly but a bit of a wanderer !
Hiya Anj
I’ve been full on with friends visiting … funny how many friends remember you when you live in the sun 😀 but that it now until next year … think I’ll be heading home to Uk for a few weeks in late July … hopefully cooler there …. Still as you say there’s plenty of cool beer to drink here

Don't we know somebody from around here?
View attachment 216566
Last year we visited the nearby Selkies and Falkirk Wheel , drove around the area and kept seeing all these signs for Larbert . In the end we actually circled “ Larbert “ and it was always 3 miles away. I’m not sure it actually exists , it’s just a name on road signs and railway stations , any Toffee claiming to actually reside there has got to be a bit dubious.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back