Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Last year we visited the nearby Selkies and Falkirk Wheel , drove around the area and kept seeing all these signs for Larbert . In the end we actually circled “ Larbert “ and it was always 3 miles away. I’m not sure it actually exists , it’s just a name on road signs and railway stations , any Toffee claiming to actually reside there has got to be a bit dubious.
Well LT is originally from the Wirral so you could be right😀

Looking forward to a lovely day tomorrow. It is Mums 88th, and Bro is coming up from Cornwall, (Sis cant make it), so the two of us will take her for a slow stroll round the Marina where she lives, followed by a fish and chip lunch looking at the boats.

Or the other way round. Matters not. Mum will absolutely love having her boys taking her out. Cant recall us ever doing it before. (As in, no Sis or Dad, just me and Chris).

Simple things innit?

Looking forward to a lovely day tomorrow. It is Mums 88th, and Bro is coming up from Cornwall, (Sis cant make it), so the two of us will take her for a slow stroll round the Marina where she lives, followed by a fish and chip lunch looking at the boats.

Or the other way round. Matters not. Mum will absolutely love having her boys taking her out. Cant recall us ever doing it before. (As in, no Sis or Dad, just me and Chris).

Simple things innit?
Many happy returns to your Mum tomorrow, hope she has a lovely day.💐💐. Her boys, fish and chip lunch sounds perfect.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back