Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning all, beautiful cloudless sky here, our reward for all the rubbish weather of the last few weeks and also means that sun shining at the front of the house makes it too hot for the husband to paint. :lol:
@jazzy , how is Mrs J’s toe? Hope it’s healing.
Have a good day, all.💙
Yeah she's not too bad thanks G. Still in pain and still hobbling so no 5 mile walks but she says it's getting better and she is able to weight bear more

I just hope she thinks that bloody rug is worth it!

In other news we had a baby badger in the garden. The local badger rescue are taking it away and will try to find the set ( probably it the woods next to us. Mum thought it was a raccoon 😆
@anjelikaferrett Incredibly hot today went to 35° at one point , fortunately we had a bit of a breeze.
Have a lovely day everyone.

Morning all, another cloudless sky to start the day. Up early for the school run again. Harry’s school breaks up early so only three more weeks left until the long holiday for him. The husband was able to paint the front of the house yesterday after all as it clouded over late morning. It didn’t take him as long as he’d expected so to celebrate he said we’d take a walk to the park and he’d treat me to an ice-cream. Their ice cream is just the best. You can see why I married him, he knows how to treat a girl. I didn’t tell him I just eaten a Cornetto out of the freezer :lol:.
Hope you get the car sorted @blue1948 .
Have a good day, all.💙

Yeah she's not too bad thanks G. Still in pain and still hobbling so no 5 mile walks but she says it's getting better and she is able to weight bear more

I just hope she thinks that bloody rug is worth it!

In other news we had a baby badger in the garden. The local badger rescue are taking it away and will try to find the set ( probably it the woods next to us. Mum thought it was a raccoon 😆
@anjelikaferrett Incredibly hot today went to 35° at one point , fortunately we had a bit of a breeze.
Have a lovely day everyone.
35 degrees? Are you in warmer climes @jazzy or is this what I have to look forward to when I get home on Thursday 😀

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back