Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Just read your later post @Barnfred 55 . That's very positive news. Enjoy your night out. I saw a Beatles tribute band at Great Yarmouth race course. I'm not being picky but John Lennon was French and Paul McCartney was right handed! However I also saw The Bootleg Beatles in Gateshead doing the 50 year anniversary of Sgt Pepper tour and they were fantastic.
On the way there Rob said have you seen the Bootleg Beatles before?. I said not in person but I watched their set at IOW festival last week. Are you sure this band is called Bootleg Beatles. Ermm, I'm sure that's what it said when I booked. So I googled them and they're playing the Echo Arena tonight 😀

So Not the Bootleg Beatles were actually pretty crap. But I still gad a really good night and the food was great and Rob paid. Michele reckons I bring out the best in him and perhaps I do.

Another of my good morning posts has gone AWOL . So a belated good morning all as I sip a sangre with the rain falling .The bit about a good night's sleep is out of place but I can still hope all have a great day .Best of luck to you all with the new government and I hope they can sort out some at least of the terrible problems they have "inherited " . COYB

Morning everyone,

Didn't half sleep well last night 😆.

Off to PettsFest today for some live music , a few beers , some Indian food and to support Cancer Research.

Unfortunately the weather is atrocious this morning but it is supposed to get better and my mate who is organizing has got a massive marque ( like you see at Glastonbury) so we won't get wet anymore.

The only difficulty is the England game is on halfway through the festival. Of course he's got a huge TV so everyone can watch but the key question is can I ply Mrs J with enough samosas so she doesn't miss me nipping off for the 20th toilet break?

Anyway have a lovely day everyone.

On the way there Rob said have you seen the Bootleg Beatles before?. I said not in person but I watched their set at IOW festival last week. Are you sure this band is called Bootleg Beatles. Ermm, I'm sure that's what it said when I booked. So I googled them and they're playing the Echo Arena tonight 😀

So Not the Bootleg Beatles were actually pretty crap. But I still gad a really good night and the food was great and Rob paid. Michele reckons I bring out the best in him and perhaps I do.
Yep the Bootleg Beatles played with the orchestra from the Phil. My mate went and said they were incredible.

Hello everybody. I'm home alone this afternoon. Daughter at work, Mr F has gone to see his friend who has a lot of mental health issues and Mr F is one of the few people he will engage with. I've done overtime, had a bit of a shock with one- the employer had enclosed the d1ck pic that their employee had sent to a client. Not what you want to see on a quiet Saturday morning!
The new washer has been delivered but they could not fit it because there was a faulty valve in our pipe so the water wouldn't shut off. Apparently I need a plumber. Not a happy bunny. The launderette it is then...again.
Have a good time at the festival @jazzy.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back