Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Correctomundo Blue , 2 different types of Acer of course. Also in the photo from left to right - Acer , prostrate conifer, pittosporum, rhododendron, acer , pittosporum, eckinopsis, japanese maple ( another type of Acer ) and photinia Red Robin plus various geraniums at the front of the border . To the right of the Luytens bench a climbing rose in shade , green and gold , pittosporum and green and gold. And in the background you can see a cherry tree and mature sycamore.

This is part of the garden closest to the house and is at its best in spring.

@anjelikaferrett , thanks for your lovely words.

Well it's finally stopped raining and is very hot and muggy , think thunderstorms are imminent.

In the absence of gardening I did an extra long session in the gym and just back from 2 hours ping pong and sweating like the proverbial pig.

Will watch the other semi final tonight - who do we want to win?
I want Spain to win. France are behaving like England- still in it but who knows how! Although as Napoleon said, he wanted lucky generals not clever generals.

Hi everybody. It has been like winter today - cold, dark and wet. The cat has been in bed all day. And I mean in bed - there's a cat sized lump under our duvet.
Another potential lady who lunches date tomorrow with my old boss. It could be cancelled last minute though. She has a herd(flock?) of alpacas and they are currently having babies. She's already had 3, with two more to come. She lives up in the wilds on the top of the A66 and sent me this pic of ' her girls' refusing to leave their shelter this morning. The babies you can see are literally days old. EDIT: Forgot to mention the black cat is a feral farm cat who has adopted the alpacas!.Screenshot_20240709_164213_Facebook.webp

Correctomundo Blue , 2 different types of Acer of course. Also in the photo from left to right - Acer , prostrate conifer, pittosporum, rhododendron, acer , pittosporum, eckinopsis, japanese maple ( another type of Acer ) and photinia Red Robin plus various geraniums at the front of the border . To the right of the Luytens bench a climbing rose in shade , green and gold , pittosporum and green and gold. And in the background you can see a cherry tree and mature sycamore.

This is part of the garden closest to the house and is at its best in spring.

@anjelikaferrett , thanks for your lovely words.

Well it's finally stopped raining and is very hot and muggy , think thunderstorms are imminent.

In the absence of gardening I did an extra long session in the gym and just back from 2 hours ping pong and sweating like the proverbial pig.

Will watch the other semi final tonight - who do we want to win?
I think either of these teams will see us off if we are lucky enough to get through tomorrow. How long will it take before the Pickford /Van Dijk incident is mentioned do you think 😂

Hi everybody. It has been like winter today - cold, dark and wet. The cat has been in bed all day. And I mean in bed - there's a cat sized lump under our duvet.
Another potential lady who lunches date tomorrow with my old boss. It could be cancelled last minute though. She has a herd(flock?) of alpacas and they are currently having babies. She's already had 3, with two more to come. She lives up in the wilds on the top of the A66 and sent me this pic of ' her girls' refusing to leave their shelter this morning. The babies you can see are literally days old. EDIT: Forgot to mention the black cat is a feral farm cat who has adopted the alpacas!.View attachment 263969
Oh they are so cute. The first thing we did as a family after lockdown was an Alpaca trek - it was amazing

Totally agree. And I also think that gives England a better chance of winning. So far every team has put men behind the ball , Spain won't , they will go for it and leave gaps
I don’t see England beating that Spain team. Tomorrow night won’t be easy either but the saving grace is that I have an array of orange clothing to choose from 😉

I don’t see England beating that Spain team. Tomorrow night won’t be easy either but the saving grace is that I have an array of orange clothing to choose from 😉
Oh nor do I AT .

I was simply pointing out that tactically England have been crap against teams that sit in and Spain won't do that.

Spain have been the best team by a mile in the Euros

Oh nor do I AT .

I was simply pointing out that tactically England have been crap against teams that sit in and Spain won't do that.

Spain have been the best team by a mile in the Euros
This England team is being wasted in my opinion. Yes I know they may actually win the tournament but they could also have got to this stage with a bit more style.

This England team is being wasted in my opinion. Yes I know they may actually win the tournament but they could also have got to this stage with a bit more style.
I haven't watched the last 2 matches and I have no intention of watching tomorrow. Boring is an understatement.

Anyway. Looking forward to seeing you in your dad's sash tomorrow. Make sure you post some pics 😀

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back