Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Hi guys. Chris got his scan results today. They weren't the best he could have got but not the worst. The scan revealed that two of the lymph nodes above the op site were enlarged. They could be cancerous or could be enlarged because of the operation. So he's got to have another, different type of scan next week to find out. The results of that will determine what follow up treatment they do. If there are cancer cells it's a stronger type of immunotherapy. The good news is that it isn't in any other organs. I'm so disappointed and feel sad for them because it wasn't what any of us were hoping for. Keep sending positive thoughts x

Hi guys. Chris got his scan results today. They weren't the best he could have got but not the worst. The scan revealed that two of the lymph nodes above the op site were enlarged. They could be cancerous or could be enlarged because of the operation. So he's got to have another, different type of scan next week to find out. The results of that will determine what follow up treatment they do. If there are cancer cells it's a stronger type of immunotherapy. The good news is that it isn't in any other organs. I'm so disappointed and feel sad for them because it wasn't what any of us were hoping for. Keep sending positive thoughts x
Stay strong for them Anj. I know you will.💙

Oh that’s a shame and I’m sad for you all. I hope next week’s scan gives positive news 💙

So sad when you hope for a better result ,stay strong that lady .

So sorry it wasn’t better news but as you say it wasn’t the worst either. As always, sending love and positive thoughts.💙

Morning all, remembering our friend Karl on his birthday, taken far too soon but his memory and the wonderful legacy he has left us in this thread lives on. Without him I wouldn’t have met so many wonderful people, most of you “ virtually “ but it has and continues to be a privilege to share in your lives. To those who I have met in person, and without this thread that wouldn’t have been possible, you are just as funny, kind and generous as I knew you would be and I hope you aren’t too scarred by having met me in person. Sleep well, Messy💙

So sorry it wasn't better news Anj.

My car is low too, I’ve had it from new for 11 years and always said I’d only get rid of it when my hips went. During my recent episode of back problems we had the discussion of whether it was the time to get rid and I’m not ashamed to say I cried at the thought of it. Mind you that might have been caused by the thought of having to share a car with my husband and the never ending nagging that would surely follow (him not me).
See this is what happens when you go for a sporty model , I've got no sympathy for Ferrari owners 😂

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back