Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

@Bluerover If I’m not mistaken today is your wedding anniversary. Congratulations to you and Mrs Bluerover.Apologies if I’m wrong
.How the heck did you remember that? :) Yes, this time 32 years ago I was probably getting close to the 12th century Cistercian Holy Cross Abbey Co Tipperary (now restored a s a parish church), where the ceremony was to be at 2.30. Mrs BR actually arrived on time as we were still outside taking photos of the men when the car suddenly appeared. We had to run inot the church pretty swiftly!

A wonderful day.

1720702253828.png1720702307648.png

.How the heck did you remember that? :) Yes, this time 32 years ago I was probably getting close to the 12th century Cistercian Holy Cross Abbey Co Tipperary (now restored a s a parish church), where the ceremony was to be at 2.30. Mrs BR actually arrived on time as we were still outside taking photos of the men when the car suddenly appeared. We had to run inot the church pretty swiftly!

A wonderful day.

View attachment 264229View attachment 264232

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. In terms of G knowing when it was, you need to remember she has a detailed file on each of us plus drone spies in the sky observing our every movement 😆……… she’s the G in KGB……..

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. In terms of G knowing when it was, you need to remember she has a detailed file on each of us plus drone spies in the sky observing our every movement 😆……… she’s the G in KGB……..
You see that's why you are so smooth and successful Pete , the first thing that sprung to my mind was .... elephant! 😂

A wonderful day.

Happy anniversary x

A wonderful day.

Happy anniversary 🥂

A wonderful day.

Congratulations to you both a chara.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back