Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Itā€™s been a busy weekend with aGransonā€™s birthday, Everton, Olympics etc so we havenā€™t watched Saturdayā€™s 1% yet . We enjoy it and realised itā€™s usually about reading the question properly and looking for a ā€œ simpleā€ answer. We tend to pause the question on the screen , think about it then move on when weā€™re both happy. Itā€™s usually within the 30 secs but who knows, we enjoy it that way šŸ™‚. I got all the way through and the 1% question the previous week , itā€™s good fun.
Wow impressive šŸ‘ - my form is usually get one or two wrong but never managed to do the whole thing - you should go on it!

We went a different way and saw this field of what I think is a crop to increase the nitrogen in the soil it is according to Plantnet Phacelia Tanacetifolia Benth.which has a common name of Fiddleneck :- Well I would have posted but the file is too large ! Upon arriving hom we had this visitor .
View attachment 267756
Itā€™s his house now blue. Just do what it wants and no one gets hurt.

We went a different way and saw this field of what I think is a crop to increase the nitrogen in the soil it is according to Plantnet Phacelia Tanacetifolia Benth.which has a common name of Fiddleneck :- Well I would have posted but the file is too large ! Upon arriving hom we had this visitor .
View attachment 267756
About 3 years ago two of the fields on one of my regular running routes had been planted with phacelia , it was a lovely purple blanket on the fields. I think I posted some photos on GOT Iā€™ll see if I can find one. Youā€™re right, theyā€™re normally ploughed back into the field to enrich the soil.

Did you collect seeds ? Lovely place to live .
No itā€™s about 3 miles into my run , not a usual route. To be honest Iā€™m not sure if the farmer lets it fully seed or if itā€™s ploughed in before it can self seed. The seeds wouldnā€™t be very tolerant to the frosts up here and I havenā€™t seen it since so I presume they donā€™t want it to self seed as they put in another crop. Iā€™m curious now , one of my friends is a local farmer , we have a Highland League match Wednesday night , if heā€™s there Iā€™ll ask him.

Morning all, cloudy here after heavy overnight rain so after a few days of fine weather it looks as though normal service has been resumed. Off to see my friend today rather than our regular Wednesday meet. She is off to the hospital tomorrow to have a lesion removed Itā€™s been a long wait, she was referred over a year ago and finally went for a clinic appointment last week. They told her it was nothing to worry about but would put her on the waiting list to have it removed. She was expecting another long wait so was surprised to be seen again so soon. Now sheā€™s worried as they are moving so fast itā€™s worse than they thought. Iā€™m just the same worry about not being seen fast enough, then worry if you are.
Have a good day, all.šŸ’™

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back