Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning all, early cloud now replaced by wall to wall sunshine. The husband has gone off to his SOFA coffee morning, the OF is supposed to stand for Old Friends, more like Old F*rts if you ask me :lol:.
@anjelikaferrett hope the IT system sorts itself out soon, sure you are itching to get back to work, although the overtime would have come in handy.
@Terrarian just to say thinking of you and Daisy Beagle, no need to reply if you’re not up to it.
I’m off to the shop before the sun starts cracking the flags.
Have a good day, all.💙

Would you recommend? Just scouting out eateries for the weekend.
Ha ha. I know mate. Was just being flippant and annoying. :lol:

Not been there for about 15 years mate. It used to do a big trade catering for big parties, birthdays, leaving do's, hen/stag nights etc. Similar size and quality to Casa Italia but from memory a bit more expensive. May of course be very different these days. What does Trip Advisor say?

Has shared urinals with the building next door apparently if that helps.

Ha ha. I know mate. Was just being flippant and annoying. :lol:

Not been there for about 15 years mate. It used to do a big trade catering for big parties, birthdays, leaving do's, hen/stag nights etc. Similar size and quality to Casa Italia but from memory a bit more expensive. May of course be very different these days. What does Trip Advisor say?

Has shared urinals with the building next door apparently if that helps.
Wonder if I can visit the gents then leave by next door?

Tripadvisor is what you expect- some rave about and some appalled by it. I think some people go out of their way to be offended though.

Good morning all. I've logged on to work and our wonderful IT system is not working. We couldn't do overtime at the weekend because of ' IT updates'. They appear to have been a resounding success! So I'm having a cuppa and contemplating doing the mandatory EDI training we have to do once a year - which is on a different IT platform to the one we work on. Or I might just make a to do list for our holidays and do a bit of online shopping.
We have some very grey skies overhead and thunderstorms forecast. Yesterday there was a swarm of flying ants in our garden. I haven't seen them for years.
I'm looking forward to the weekend and our first game. I'm still full of pre- season optimism.
Have a good day
That’s a coincidence- we had a swarm of flying ants on our front garden last week, and yesterday our son had one too - where are they all coming from? I’m optimistic too - I think I said last year top 10 finish and a cup. I’ll go the same this year but I’m not sure if it’s optimism or delusion

Good morning all on this lovely day here ,I noticed that once again my post went awol yesterday ! I hope all are well after a great night's sleep . I am once again trying to set up a karaoke system ,I have a vocopro that is many years old and has a scart output to the monitor and after trying lots of "bits " I am once again flaying lots of leads and cables around until I get a sound from the flaming thing .Progress will be shared to the dismay of you all ! Have a great day all COYB

Good morning all on this lovely day here ,I noticed that once again my post went awol yesterday ! I hope all are well after a great night's sleep . I am once again trying to set up a karaoke system ,I have a vocopro that is many years old and has a scart output to the monitor and after trying lots of "bits " I am once again flaying lots of leads and cables around until I get a sound from the flaming thing .Progress will be shared to the dismay of you all ! Have a great day all COYB
You will never be bored, will you blue? What will be your first song once you have it up and running?

Morning all, not quite so hot as yesterday which is a relief as we are having grandkids nos 3&4 for the day. A bus ride is on the agenda, just what I need on a hot day! They have a bus pass which enables them to travel for £1 so are keen to use them. I’m guessing they will have the pass but not the required money for the fare. They don’t know today’s itinerary, I’ve told them it will be a mystery day. I’ve booked tickets for the Monsters of the Sea exhibition at the Cathedral so at least it will be cool in there. We are also going to a Railways of Peterborough exhibition at the Museum which I’m guessing won’t be so popular as the Monsters exhibition but that’s a risk you take if you leave Nanny in charge of events. :lol:
Have a good day, all.💙

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back