Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Well it’s been raining here for a while now, but going to be absolutely roasting this afternoon. I’ll leave AT to sort out his itinerary for the visit 😂……
I see what you mean now about that particular gentleman’s establishment. I can only emphasise that I will be leaving the restaurant and heading left.

Swiftly moving on, I was awoken at 3.05am precisely with a thunderstorm. One of life’s simple pleasures is surely to be in bed listening to the rain battering the window. We aren’t getting the high temperatures today that you lot appear to be in for but warm all the same.

Good morning all. I've logged on to work and our wonderful IT system is not working. We couldn't do overtime at the weekend because of ' IT updates'. They appear to have been a resounding success! So I'm having a cuppa and contemplating doing the mandatory EDI training we have to do once a year - which is on a different IT platform to the one we work on. Or I might just make a to do list for our holidays and do a bit of online shopping.
We have some very grey skies overhead and thunderstorms forecast. Yesterday there was a swarm of flying ants in our garden. I haven't seen them for years.
I'm looking forward to the weekend and our first game. I'm still full of pre- season optimism.
Have a good day

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back