2020/21 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dad calls him "Tugboat", because that's how he turns.

He's spot on.

He’s an utter carthorse. Amazing how high he’s rated on here. Lucky he’s a premier league player. The championship is full of players like him, slow useless lumps who are rubbish on the ball.

He's a decent lower Premier League defender where he can play deep, but not good enough for what we need. He's like a number of players we have that seem happy with their lot and don't have the 'winning' mentality that drives them on to be better. Also, seems like he's not mentally robust either, goes to pieces in games. I've never been a fan of his and would be very, very happy for him to be moved on come the summer.

He's a decent lower Premier League defender where he can play deep, but not good enough for what we need. He's like a number of players we have that seem happy with their lot and don't have the 'winning' mentality that drives them on to be better. Also, seems like he's not mentally robust either, goes to pieces in games. I've never been a fan of his and would be very, very happy for him to be moved on come the summer.

He's a backs-to-the-wall six yard box defender. He's good at that, but that's it.

I got massive amounts of abuse on here a year ago when I said no team will go anywhere near him because of his fragile mentality. It's 100% the truth and we'll be stuck with him, like the rest of them, until we can release him for free at the end of his contract.

If we can’t afford a new CB in the summer we have to be bold and just play Holgate and Godfrey as the starting pairing. We might concede a few more in the air but Keane cannot be a part of anything good going forward.

He’s the ultimate confidence player - he was playing well last season til he cocked up for England then regressed into his shell.

Started this season alright but Now Southgate has sacked him off from the squad we’ll see more of the performances like tonight. Was lucky he didn’t cost us with his slack play

If we can’t afford a new CB in the summer we have to be bold and just play Holgate and Godfrey as the starting pairing. We might concede a few more in the air but Keane cannot be a part of anything good going forward.
There is no way he is better than Mina. Mina has better attitude positional sense and isnt perfect but is simply better than Keane.

I got massive amounts of abuse on here a year ago when I said no team will go anywhere near him because of his fragile mentality. It's 100% the truth and we'll be stuck with him, like the rest of them, until we can release him for free at the end of his contract.
Strange because he’s still getting stick now and his last 12 months has been his best by a distance..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back