2024/25 Michael Keane

I cba searching but I wonder how many times we have conceded 3 goals with Keane playing over the last 2-3 years, seems almost every game, obviously it's not but he makes more mistakes than an average CB

Mick Keggers eh.

Spurs will be praying he starts.

Keggers to swing in like a wrecking ball

IMG_4682.jpeg

Unfortunately it'll be thru our defence

He’s wasted his career sitting on his contract collecting big money at Everton. He’s by no means the first player to do that here either. I wonder if he’ll ever regret not taking a pay cut but playing regularly at his proper level.

They should make him play in the 23s for the season, see how that affects his options for next summer.

He’s wasted his career sitting on his contract collecting big money at Everton. He’s by no means the first player to do that here either. I wonder if he’ll ever regret not taking a pay cut but playing regularly at his proper level.

They should make him play in the 23s for the season, see how that affects his options for next summer.

All on Dyche as he keeps on giving Keane hope by playing him. If he had done what you say perhaps he would have gone by now. As it stands Keggers is probably thinking if Branthwaite goes I'm in.

There will surely be hot interest for England international Michael Keane at a rock bottom price before the end of the month. I'm convinced he could be transferred for as little as £5-8m, saving the club a further £4m in salary if he's offloaded. He could do a Ben Godfrey and go from relegation fighters Everton to an exciting Champions League side, I'm thinking maybe a Dortmund or an Atletico Madrid.

There will surely be hot interest for England international Michael Keane at a rock bottom price before the end of the month. I'm convinced he could be transferred for as little as £5-8m, saving the club a further £4m in salary if he's offloaded. He could do a Ben Godfrey and go from relegation fighters Everton to an exciting Champions League side, I'm thinking maybe a Dortmund or an Atletico Madrid.
They are not blind like Brands!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.