Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't afford the fees for top top quality or overpayment for decent but non-transformative players like Schneiderlin.

Look, Walsh unearthed the likes of Kante. That's what we need. Why are we not following that path for players in that position?

Yeah if only he could unearth statistically this season the best defensive midfielder in Europe for 7m eh Dave, Walsh out the fraud.

We just did in the shape of Lookman but you still need good quality players around to help the prospects develop further.

Schneiderlin woukd be immense and add much needed quality to our midfield
That's another thing: £10m for a lad at Charlton who no one here had heard about until ten days ago.

Utd unreal. The spending plan is mad. Mark my words, Walsh and Koeman will be slaughtered for wasting this cash in less than 12 months.

Cynical person would possibly think you would rather we didn't sign good players Dave mate, especially ones it's been proven Kidman can get playing at an exceptional level, because if it happens your stance on him is undermined.

But now criticising Kidman for trying g to improve the quality of the squad and thus results is frankly a bit weird mate, effectively we should no longer sign proven players in there prime for a fee of 5m more than ibe went for...

Our managers name is Koeman, Stevon. Get it right.

Nicole Koeman

No mate, I've said we should be spending the equivalent in looking for emerging younger talent ready to slot into the first team...apparently that was what Walsh was feted for at Leicester. WTF happened to that plan?
We've buying and relying on potential for years. The problem is imagine you have a world class forward but need a quality midfielder to complement him . You buy the potentially quality midfielder but by the time he comes good the world class forward has aged or moved on . So now you have a world class midfielder but you need a forward to complement him so you buy a potentially quality forward..........................

That's another thing: £10m for a lad at Charlton who no one here had heard about until ten days ago.

Utd unreal. The spending plan is mad. Mark my words, Walsh and Koeman will be slaughtered for wasting this cash in less than 12 months.
Who's the top 5 players you think we should sign right now?

Genuinely don't understand all this anger about him, he's a player who would be first team for either Arsenal or the RS. Good passer, good engine, quality defensively and very good at linking the defence and attack. All things that we have been lacking in midfield this season!

Was having a think aba this: we are owned by a Billionaire. Transfer fees are no longer relevant. Expect £25m signings on the regs now. It's the equivalent of a loaf of bread, keeps the fans somewhat satisfied and seems a necessity.
All we've seen so far mate is Stones sale covering the spending.

I think we'll sell in this window too and claw some cash back, and in the summer a Lukaku or Barkley will go to cover all spending this month and in the summer.

Cynical person would possibly think you would rather we didn't sign good players Dave mate, especially ones it's been proven Kidman can get playing at an exceptional level, because if it happens your stance on him is undermined.

But now criticising Kidman for trying g to improve the quality of the squad and thus results is frankly a bit weird mate, effectively we should no longer sign proven players in there prime for a fee of 5m more than ibe went for...
I don't see signing players who are not exceptional and in their late 20s for cash like that as a wise move. In fact I'm pretty sure you felt that way about Bolassie.

Bolasie costed £25m-£28m depends on sources. Yes he was overpriced for about £8m but he is more than twice the players Niaase is so it is not as bad as you made out. £22m for Schneiderlin is like £13m in the old days (couple of years ago).
Lol. More than twice the player Niasse is. Oh that's a bargain then. Pfffffft!

Yeah if only he could unearth statistically this season the best defensive midfielder in Europe for 7m eh Dave, Walsh out the fraud.
Oh, so it's a once only trick and the rest of the time we have to spend cash like a drunken sailor on utter mince?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back