Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but right now we have 5 to 6 cm so why buy more we should be buying gk or cb
When I last looked at the stats you could count on the fingers of one hand the times that both Besic & McCarthy were fit at the same time, unfortunately it is far more likely that both are injured and think we have to plan accordingly unless either/both have a change in their fitness records.

I agree with Davek that it's not really the area we need improvement in most urgently. We need someone who can create chances for Lukaku and someone who can take some of the goal scoring burden off Lukaku. Does seem a strange target unless we're planning on spending big in this window.

Midfield is the area we need improving most mate.

We need energy in there, and with McCarthy injured and Gana away, we're now relying on an 18-year-old who has two PL starts under his belt to provide that...

if you look at our cm i think we could easily wait until the summer and maybe get better deals gk and cb are needed as we only have 3 cb and 2 are over 30 both keepers are very poor

For me Barry can't keep up anymore. Not a fan of McCarthy. So for me we have Besic, Gana and Davies. Snides coming in would probably make Besic and Davies 3rd and 4th choice.. ok... McCarthy still with us so who knows how RK sees it.

I would like to see Basic and Gana long term... switching up with Davies. Besic with game time I still believe can be a legend if he can come back without having lost his mojo. Snides coming in.. I don't believe he will get that chance. There is a massive IF here.. IF Besic can stay fit. I don't think RK will bank on it.
I agree about Barry so why anyone thinks midfield isn't a priority, whilst he is still being picked, is talking nonsense.

if you look at our cm i think we could easily wait until the summer and maybe get better deals gk and cb are needed as we only have 3 cb and 2 are over 30 both keepers are very poor

No.

GK will come in the summer. We aren't getting a better GK than we already have (and I know that's not great) in the middle of the season.

The midfield is absolutely a priority, with a forward the next priority as soon as it is sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back