Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the top 6 be after them? We're not suggesting they are top level players, however I think they're the type of players we need at the moment. They're not a long term solution, just a stepping stone to where we need to get to. And we aren't a top 6 club.

If we hadn't run out of gas so soon we might of got a result, so I'm not sure what your point is really?
You don't know what my point is
Are you for real mate.

I'm devastated we didn't have a few more journeyman runners on Monday night. And we could have scrapped a point. With one shot on target.

Snodgrass and brunt. That's a moyes type signing when we finish 4th like getting Simon Davies in 2005 pathetic small minded mentality

You don't know what my point is
Are you for real mate.

I'm devastated we didn't have a few more journeyman runners on Monday night. And we could have scrapped a point. With one shot on target.

Snodgrass and brunt. That's a moyes type signing when we finish 4th like getting Simon Davies in 2005 pathetic small minded mentality

Maybe it is, but there's nothing wrong with the odd one here and there in our current predicament. I'm not suggesting we fill the squad with them, but a bit of experience and leadership wouldn't do any harm and if we pull off the Brunt signing it would be a bit of a coup.

@Stephenlloyd

we are NEVER going to compete with any top 6 side over a transfer .. yet

top 6 can offer european football, and much better wages (if the player is that good)

its a no brainer really arsenal or everton ???? ??? man city or Everton??? united or everton??

unfortunatly thats the level we are at. was there to see in the summer if you believe what our owner said about tabling actual bids, but the players didnt want to come

we need premier proven stars at the moment, not world class or even european stars. just some of the best premier league players
Your wrong we can compete with Spurs on wages. What Liverpool highest earner 150k a week? Arsenal the same? Not even them 3 can compete with city Utd or Chelsea on wages. Spurs had champions league football this summer.

Yes we need to get European football. But we need to show ambition and them 2 would not show that. Abd they don't improve the squad for me

Maybe it is, but there's nothing wrong with the odd one here and there in our current predicament. I'm not suggesting we fill the squad with them, but a bit of experience and leadership wouldn't do any harm and if we pull off the Brunt signing it would be a bit of a coup.
I've heard about this brunt signing too mate, west brom want about 18 million but we're only willing to pay 16.

What are you hearing ?

Your wrong we can compete with Spurs on wages. What Liverpool highest earner 150k a week? Arsenal the same? Not even them 3 can compete with city Utd or Chelsea on wages. Spurs had champions league football this summer.

Yes we need to get European football. But we need to show ambition and them 2 would not show that. Abd they don't improve the squad for me

we currently compete with Wham, stoke, leicster and WBA for players.

stoke beat us to shaquiri and west ham got payet and ogbonna. now WBA are going to get morgs

Now I know your taking the piss
Nice one mate

West Brom's Chris brunt a coup.
Do you work for the echo?

Now I know your taking the piss
Nice one mate

West Brom's Chris brunt a coup.
Do you work for the echo?

I'm happy for you to have a different opinion mate but don't accuse me of taking the piss please. Taking the club captain from another premier league club that we are currently in direct competition with would be a coup, I think once you adjust your expectations and take off your blue tinted specs you'll realise that.

I think you're going to be disappointed in January if you don't lower your expectations.

I'm happy for you to have a different opinion mate but don't accuse me of taking the piss please. Taking the club captain from another premier league club that we are currently in direct competition with would be a coup, I think once you adjust your expectations and take off your blue tinted specs you'll realise that.

I think you're going to be disappointed in January if you don't lower your expectations.

james from real tho m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back