Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

What does everyone see in this guy?! What am I missing?

Give me 3 examples of good matches he has had at Man Utd?

No one will be able to.

To be fair he hasnt played much for them.

Dont get me wrong I dont think he is awful or anything. He is a useful player, I'm just not convinced he is what we need.

Thank you.

Give me 3 examples of good matches he has had at Man Utd?

No one will be able to.

He was good at Southampton before he went to United.
Maybe the same as when Pienaar went to Dortmut from Ajax and when Arteta went to Sociedad and the moves didn't work out for them. Doesn't mean he can't come to us and rediscover the form he showed when managed by Koeman.

Granted he hasn't done much since moving from Southampton.

He was good at Southampton before he went to United.
Maybe the same as when Pienaar went to Dortmut from Ajax and when Arteta went to Sociedad and the moves didn't work out for them. Doesn't mean he can't come to us and rediscover the form he showed when managed by Koeman.

Granted he hasn't done much since moving from Southampton.
He was ok at Southampton but he is extremely limited. He offers nothing but tackling.

He will come here and I guarantee you everyone will be moaning about him come may!

I came on this thread looking for some nice positive news about signing Schneiderlin. Only to hear people arguing about the merits of signing what you could only describe as a 32 year old, past his distinctively average best, blag Kevin Kilbane.

As I said, it's not an outstanding signing, but I've seen him for WBA this season and he's playing really well. I wouldn't turn my nose up at him tbh

Thank you.

Give me 3 good matches he has had at Man Utd?

He hasn't had one. Look at red cafe today - they are so happy we and West Brom are in for him.

He is average - it's not me on a wind up. You want me to say he is a great player like the other sheep here. He isn't. If the RS were linked with him, I guarantee all of you would be saying how limited he is and how he can't handle it at a big club.

Yet he is ok for us? Give me strength.

When United beat us 3-0 - he was the man of the match that day, when they beat Swansea 2-1 a few weeks later, and when they sent out an an injury ravaged team and still beat arsenal 3-2, was brilliant that day as well.

Nah if the rs signed him i'd be worried as he is a mile better than either Henderson or Wijnaldum/Can lad

@Stephenlloyd

we are NEVER going to compete with any top 6 side over a transfer .. yet

top 6 can offer european football, and much better wages (if the player is that good)

its a no brainer really arsenal or everton ???? ??? man city or Everton??? united or everton??

unfortunatly thats the level we are at. was there to see in the summer if you believe what our owner said about tabling actual bids, but the players didnt want to come

we need premier proven stars at the moment, not world class or even european stars. just some of the best premier league players

chelsea and the rs didn't have european football to offer, whereas soton did, didn't stop RS buying mane, as an example. It's sometimes all about the money.

Thank you.

Give me 3 good matches he has had at Man Utd?

He hasn't had one. Look at red cafe today - they are so happy we and West Brom are in for him.

He is average - it's not me on a wind up. You want me to say he is a great player like the other sheep here. He isn't. If the RS were linked with him, I guarantee all of you would be saying how limited he is and how he can't handle it at a big club.

Yet he is ok for us? Give me strength.
What's your username on red cafe m8 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back