Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schneiderlin can pass the ball to a team mate, can tackle an opposing player and can run for more than 15 minutes without spewing up! Anyone who reckons that wouldn't improve us is quite frankly deluded! If we had him in the team against the rs, we would have get a draw? As for Chris Brunt, I wouldn't have chosen him, but the. Again, I wouldn't have chosen Gana
Gueye?

At the end of the day this has to play out! If our signings In January and the summer are rubbish, Ronald will be getting binned! If they turn out half as good as Gana, we will qualify for Europe! One way or another, us lot having kittens about things won't change anything! Chill, have a mince pie and a choccie and enjoy the Christmas break! :)

He was ok at Southampton but he is extremely limited. He offers nothing but tackling.

He will come here and I guarantee you everyone will be moaning about him come may!

Everton could sign Messi and after his first 20 minutes, a lot on here would be fuming "not good enough for us". We should consider changing the name of this place to GOM "Grand Old Moan".

Schneiderlin can pass the ball to a team mate, can tackle an opposing player and can run for more than 15 minutes without spewing up! Anyone who reckons that wouldn't improve us is quite frankly deluded! If we had him in the team against the rs, we would have get a draw? As for Chris Brunt, I wouldn't have chosen him, but the. Again, I wouldn't have chosen Gana
Gueye?

At the end of the day this has to play out! If our signings In January and the summer are rubbish, Ronald will be getting binned! If they turn out half as good as Gana, we will qualify for Europe! One way or another, us lot having kittens about things won't change anything! Chill, have a mince pie and a choccie and enjoy the Christmas break! :)
This post is why we will never achieve anything until our mentality changes.

Jesus wept you lot are easily pleased.

Schneiderlin would join Gana as one of the first names on the team sheet. He's an excellent player.

Snodgrass is better than Bolasie, who was getting a game every week before Martial assassinated him; but I wouldn't be too keen on Brunt. He looked like his legs had gone last time I saw him at Goodison.

This post is why we will never achieve anything until our mentality changes.

Jesus wept you lot are easily pleased.
I have supported Everton a long time lad! The like s of you would have been frothing at the mouth during Howard's first reign when he was buying the likes of Reid, and Gray! I suppose you think we should be buying Bale? Get a grip mate, it is not my mentality that needs to change, it is yours! We need to steady the ship before we can progress! We wont get superstars or the next big thing to joj us at the moment because we are mid table dross! Get decent players to lift us up, get us into Europe and win a cup! That is when you start aiming for the next tier!

I have supported Everton a long time lad! The like s of you would have been frothing at the mouth during Howard's first reign when he was buying the likes of Reid, and Gray! I suppose you think we should be buying Bale? Get a grip mate, it is not my mentality that needs to change, it is yours! We need to steady the ship before we can progress! We wont get superstars or the next big thing to joj us at the moment because we are mid table dross! Get decent players to lift us up, get us into Europe and win a cup! That is when you start aiming for the next tier!
I am 39 years old. I have seen many Everton sides.

I am 58, I've seen more! ;) I am not disputing your point of view mate, just your challenge on my expectations, which I feel are realistic for where we are! We wimlywont get players like Carvalho coming here because we don't have the prestige, the profile or the European foot ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back