Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does everyone see in this guy?! What am I missing?

Give me 3 good matches he has had at Man Utd?

He hasn't had one. Look at red cafe today - they are so happy we and West Brom are in for him.

He is average - it's not me on a wind up. You want me to say he is a great player like the other sheep here. He isn't. If the RS were linked with him, I guarantee all of you would be saying how limited he is and how he can't handle it at a big club.

Yet he is ok for us? Give me strength.

He's not average at all. He was one of the most sought after midfield players in the league before he joined United, as he'd been brilliant at Soton - he was statically the highest working midfield player in the division. Oh and he played under?

He's not average at all. He was one of the most sought after midfield players in the league before he joined United, as he'd been brilliant at Soton - he was statically the highest working midfield player in the division. Oh and he played under?
He is average. He can't get a game ahead of 57 year old Michael Carrick and a human version of a toilet brush.

Christ. I rest my case.

Van Dijk can go anywhere he wants so forget him.

The other two...I don't know what to say.

So one minute we can attract anyone if we throw money at them and have the same pulling power of Chelsea and the RS. Then the next your telling us to forget certain players signing as we would have no chance.

Kindly log off and head back to RAWK. your either a Kopite or a moaning virgin on his school jollies (or both)

So one minute we can attract anyone if we throw money at them and have the same pulling power of Chelsea and the RS. Then the next your telling us to forget certain players signing as we would have no chance.

Kindly log off and head back to RAWK. your either a Kopite or a moaning virgin on his school jollies (or both)
Wrong on both counts but good try mate.

I am ok here with my own opinions thanks.

Thank you.

What does everyone see in this guy?! What am I missing?

Give me 3 good matches he has had at Man Utd?

He hasn't had one. Look at red cafe today - they are so happy we and West Brom are in for him.

He is average - it's not me on a wind up. You want me to say he is a great player like the other sheep here. He isn't. If the RS were linked with him, I guarantee all of you would be saying how limited he is and how he can't handle it at a big club.

Yet he is ok for us? Give me strength.
What's your username on red cafe m8 ?

NotImpressedByPlayersWhoCanTackleAndNothingMore2016

Rightio, my name on there is Steven Gerrard. I didn't realise he was a liverpool player till they started calling me a kopite so i had to start reporting them for that.

Bit of a difference between what Steven Gerrard and Derek Acorah achieved in the game, no?

Anyway get over that. If you think I am a RS then good - it just proves that you are paranoid and can't accept differing opinions.

Schneiderlin isn't an exciting signing that will add much, if anything, to our already poor squad.

More players don't equal success.

Schneidelin is quality. Him, Depay and Van Dijk and we would be flying.

Christ. I rest my case.

Van Dijk can go anywhere he wants so forget him.

The other two...I don't know what to say.
Lads, again, if you suspect a wind up please report and we will look into it as soon as we can.

Please remember, can't just instantly ban people for having a negative/alternative opinion, although we do take into account all reports over a period of time.

Please refrain from calling people out in threads. Thanks.

Now I personally am all over Schneiderlin.

Lads, again, if you suspect a wind up please report and we will look into it as soon as we can.

Please remember, can't just instantly ban people for having a negative/alternative opinion, although we do take into account all reports over a period of time.

Please refrain from calling people out in threads. Thanks.

Now I personally am all over Schneiderlin.
Cheers mate.

Nah lad dat der Can is da missing piece
Emre Can is bang average. In fact, Liverpoo's midfield is average. As is their gk and defence.

They do however have a very good attack and one of the best manager's in the game.

That will probably make you even more angry but thems the facts as an annoying fat Spanish waiter once stated.

Some positivity about Everton would deffo help your cause though, I have to say.

You do seem disproportionately negative about the club.

Fine if that's your opinion of course, but we sincerely hope it is genuine.
It's because we were all excited in the summer and thought we were signing Mata and other quality players.

I even wondered if the Jose Mourinho rumours were true.

But alas yet again we sign average players and as things stand, West Brom look better than us.

Our football is dire, I don't trust the manager and I don't trust the owners.

I simply can't get excited about yet more Man U rejects. Sorry but I am a realist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back