Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because we were all excited in the summer and thought we were signing Mata and other quality players.

I even wondered if the Jose Mourinho rumours were true.

But alas yet again we sign average players and as things stand, West Brom look better than us.

Our football is dire, I don't trust the manager and I don't trust the owners.

I simply can't get excited about yet more Man U rejects. Sorry but I am a realist.

If you don't think the club is going in the right direction then ok. We were talking about Kenwright and Martinez not so long ago.

If you don't think the club is going in the right direction then ok. We were talking about Kenwright and Martinez not so long ago.
And what has RK and Mosh done to get you excited?

It feels like we have gone backwards if anything.

I know Rome wasn't built in a day. But hand on heart, do you honestly think Schneiderlin and players of that ilk is a good long term plan?

I just don't see what our strategy is anymore.

"Oh Man U want to get rid of some bang average players, let's make sure we are first in the queue!"

Same old story, different season. Time after time after time.

We never learn from previous mistakes.

It's because we were all excited in the summer and thought we were signing Mata and other quality players.

I even wondered if the Jose Mourinho rumours were true.

But alas yet again we sign average players and as things stand, West Brom look better than us.

Our football is dire, I don't trust the manager and I don't trust the owners.

I simply can't get excited about yet more Man U rejects. Sorry but I am a realist.

Post of the week

I know Rome wasn't built in a day. But hand on heart, do you honestly think Schneiderlin and players of that ilk is a good long term plan?

"Oh Man U want to get rid of some bang average players, let's make sure we are first in the queue!"

I think Moshiri has already learned many lessons from the experience we had in the summer.

Why do you have so much against Schneiderlin out of interest?

Who would you bring in instead?

And? That combo gave us our best ever premiership points total and a season of stunning football.

Haven't seen anything from the new 2 to rivL that

Strategy is quite clear, buy proven premier league players with experience to steady what's a horrendously shaky ship, whether that's nicking the best players of clubs below us or from teams above us where it hasn't worked out for whatever reason. I'm not sold on Depay either for the record but Schneiderlin is far from a reject, Mourinho hasn't even given him a sniff and history tells us he's hardly foolproof in judging players.

Once we're steady and competing for 5th-7th then try and push on with some huge signings. We tried to skip the middle part in the summer and we fell flatter than Aiden McGeady's face so we're doing it properly now. It'll only take 2-3 years if he gets the signings right, and that's what Walsh is here for.

I think Moshiri has already learned many lessons from the experience we had in the summer.

Why do you have so much against Schneiderlin out of interest?

Who would you bring in instead?

My Guess is because he is the one Southampton player who signed for Man United rather than signing for Liverpool like the rest did mate (and in a position they have utter dross shoehorned in playing DM), now draw your own conclusion why that would upset an Evertonian...

My Guess is because he is the one Southampton player who signed for Man United rather than signing for Liverpool like the rest did mate (and in a position they have utter dross shoehorned in playing DM), now draw your own conclusion why that would upset an Evertonian...

This, a decision by the same Mourinho who left Mata out at Chelsea and flogged him to Utd. Means he isn't any good, does it?

There's a real danger here that Koeman is going to waste oceans of money, and Moshiri will then get disillusioned and do a Sunderland on us. The idea that the two lads who never get a game at Man U are going to have agalvanising effect on this bunch is optimistic in the extreme. I just don't think he's a very good judge of a player. We were a whisker away from spending £50 million over The Summer on Sissoko and Kone. He also seems on the point of getting rid of McCathy Barkley and later in the year Lukaku players who six months ago represented the brightest hopes for the club.
When you Think we are paying the Koester the same amount Liverpool are paying Klopp it's a bit of a sickener to be saddled with such an uninspiring journeyman

I will compile my list of players that would us forward later.

They won't include bang average midfielders who had a few decent games for midtable Southampton.

Interested to see whether you actually do compile this list so that people can actually question you on some of the names you put forward. Very easy to post negatives about players whilst offering no solutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back