Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope someone doesn't throw an amp connected to the mains in there, was just a little concerned.

these 'rock star' are always messing about, so it wouldnt surprise me..

nice he has time for everton, if i was a rock star i'd be drinking lager(pints) and chasing ladies, ho ho

And what has RK and Mosh done to get you excited?

It feels like we have gone backwards if anything.

I know Rome wasn't built in a day. But hand on heart, do you honestly think Schneiderlin and players of that ilk is a good long term plan?

I just don't see what our strategy is anymore.

"Oh Man U want to get rid of some bang average players, let's make sure we are first in the queue!"

Same old story, different season. Time after time after time.

We never learn from previous mistakes.

Didn't he put a huge sum into the club? Moshiri chose Koeman so why don't we just let him have time and money to spend and see how it goes?

And? That combo gave us our best ever premiership points total and a season of stunning football.

Haven't seen anything from the new 2 to rivL that

So what he destroyed it through his 2nd and 3rd seasons. It's over, he failed and was sacked.

The new 2? They are around the club for 6 months and still have no net spent yet so I won't judge them say till next season.

And? That combo gave us our best ever premiership points total and a season of stunning football.

Haven't seen anything from the new 2 to rivL that

Well they then gave us 2 of the worst seasons in living memory and the most toxic atmosphere Goodison has probably ever had. Martinez ripped a huge hole in the club that requires major surgery, and long term rehabilitation.

Go look at the accounts thread if you want to know how bad it could be now if Moshiri hadn't stepped in when he did.
Martinez still here.
Lukaku and Stones gone with no ability to use the funds
No chance of a new stadium

The players we are linked to may not be who we would choose to buy if we could have anyone, but we can't. They won't sign for us yet, so we need to get players who will stabilise the club and allow us to build.

I think Schneiderlin is better than what we have now, so he will improve us. That's what we need.

Interested to see whether you actually do compile this list so that people can actually question you on some of the names you put forward. Very easy to post negatives about players whilst offering no solutions.
Offering solutions?! The club don't pay me to offer solutions!

The point is - we are still mediocre and we are still lining up mediocre players to 'improve' us.

Meanwhile, Chelsea, the RS, Arsenal, Man City, even Spurs and Man Utd, look a million miles ahead of where we want to be.

Make no mistake about it - those
clubs will get better. Spurs have a gorgeous new stadium being built, Man Utd are lining up some world class players January and the summer, Liverpool didnt even have to get out of 2nd gear to beat us at our own place, Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal have players I could only dream about.

It's depressing. You lot can get hyped for midtable signings like Schneiderlin, Bolasie and Ashley Williams. I want more. I want us to make a statement in the transfer window.

"Premier League proven" god give me strength. Some of you could double up as RAWK posters with the deluded drivel you come out with yet apparently I am the Liverpool supporter.

There's a real danger here that Koeman is going to waste oceans of money, and Moshiri will then get disillusioned and do a Sunderland on us. The idea that the two lads who never get a game at Man U are going to have agalvanising effect on this bunch is optimistic in the extreme. I just don't think he's a very good judge of a player. We were a whisker away from spending £50 million over The Summer on Sissoko and Kone. He also seems on the point of getting rid of McCathy Barkley and later in the year Lukaku players who six months ago represented the brightest hopes for the club.
When you Think we are paying the Koester the same amount Liverpool are paying Klopp it's a bit of a sickener to be saddled with such an uninspiring journeyman
No mate, don't you know? Walsh and fat head have a long term plan! Premier League proven man! We will win everything we just to need to be midtable for a few years first!

Honestly can't believe some people wouldn't be happy signing this lad. He was class at Southampton and it just hasn't worked out for him at United. Things like that happen and he is better than Barry so I more than welcome him.
Better than Barry: ✓
Better than McCarthy: ✓
Worked effectively under the current manager: ✓
Shown than he can perform as one of the better (some say best) central midfielders in the league: ✓

Yup, based on that then he's certainly not good enough. Some people here need to consider ringing their local AA as the sauce is getting to them.

Offering solutions?! The club don't pay me to offer solutions!

The point is - we are still mediocre and we are still lining up mediocre players to 'improve' us.

Meanwhile, Chelsea, the RS, Arsenal, Man City, even Spurs and Man Utd, look a million miles ahead of where we want to be.

Make no mistake about it - those
clubs will get better. Spurs have a gorgeous new stadium being built, Man Utd are lining up some world class players January and the summer, Liverpool didnt even have to get out of 2nd gear to beat us at our own place, Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal have players I could only dream about.

It's depressing. You lot can get hyped for midtable signings like Schneiderlin, Bolasie and Ashley Williams. I want more. I want us to make a statement in the transfer window.

"Premier League proven" god give me strength. Some of you could double up as RAWK posters with the deluded drivel you come out with yet apparently I am the Liverpool supporter.

Reported and hope everyone else does as well, fancy going and calling so many different people, RAWK posters

@Prevenger17 , @orly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back