Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's better than what we have and will improve the midfield immeasurably. We currently have Gibson, Cleverley, Besic etc in the squad and that isn't good enough quality in depth.

It's all about incremental improvement, we're not gonna be signing Muller and Pjanic overnight.

I am 58, I've seen more! ;) I am not disputing your point of view mate, just your challenge on my expectations, which I feel are realistic for where we are! We wimlywont get players like Carvalho coming here because we don't have the prestige, the profile or the European foot ball.
Chelsea and the RS don't have European football either. We have to stop using this excuse.

Apparently we have loads of.l money. Let's throw it at some big name, world class talents then?

Not players that can't even get a match for 6th place Man U and relegated Villa.

Chelsea and the RS don't have European football either. We have to stop using this excuse.

Apparently we have loads of.l money. Let's throw it at some big name, world class talents then?

Not players that can't even get a match for 6th place Man U and relegated Villa.
Seriously? You think we have the pulling power of Chelsea or the RS?

Rightio, my name on there is Steven Gerrard. I didn't realise he was a liverpool player till they started calling me a kopite so i had to start reporting them for that.
Bit of a difference between what Steven Gerrard and Derek Acorah achieved in the game, no?

Anyway get over that. If you think I am a RS then good - it just proves that you are paranoid and can't accept differing opinions.

Schneiderlin isn't an exciting signing that will add much, if anything, to our already poor squad.

More players don't equal success.

Bit of a difference between what Steven Gerrard and Derek Acorah achieved in the game, no?

Anyway get over that. If you think I am a RS then good - it just proves that you are paranoid and can't accept differing opinions.

Schneiderlin isn't an exciting signing that will add much, if anything, to our already poor squad.

More players don't equal success.

Schneiderlein is class and him and Gueye would be a formidable partnership so sniff it.

Seriously? You think we have the pulling power of Chelsea or the RS?
how many European trophies do the teams you are quoting have between them? And how many do we have? Honestly, to compare the pulling power of Everton with Thats of ManU etc. Is just pointless! The only people who see us as anything but also rans are Evertonians! We are a decent club, poorly run with a long history of not building on our successes! We do not have the same pulling power, and even those players who are only interested in wages, would choose China before us! We have no sensible, working option except to build from the bottom and build steadily!

how many European trophies do the teams you are quoting have between them? And how many do we have? Honestly, to compare the pulling power of Everton with Thats of ManU etc. Is just pointless! The only people who see us as anything but also rans are Evertonians! We are a decent club, poorly run with a long history of not building on our successes! We do not have the same pulling power, and even those players who are only interested in wages, would choose China before us! We have no sensible, working option except to build from the bottom and build steadily!
How many European trophies do Man City have?

No idea what you are banging on about mate, I was just revelling in the joyous post of cronullasharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back