Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wham also beat us to the young full back, Byram??

??

wham.jpg

dont worry people if he did go to west brom,or were ever,everton will or wont as in evertons case,say we didnt want him,its why i give up getting excited etc over a transfer to us,we do things the oppo way round,we have them signed before they have,deals in place, etc,try and agree fee and so on

I think Schneiderlin is a good player, he certainly was at Southampton.

I believe one of Everton's issues is energy in CM. Barry has been a very good player for you. He still could be if used in a different position (I think he should be at CB for you) But he does not have the legs to play in the engine room.

Schneiderlin does and not only that, he is proven in the league to be highly effective in a two man CM. His partnership with Wanyama was very good and it allowed Southampton to play 4-4-2. Guaye and Schneiderlin could do a two man CM partnership and I feel that could be very important as it could allow you to get a partner for Lukaku and stop him being isolated.

I'm happy for you to have a different opinion mate but don't accuse me of taking the piss please. Taking the club captain from another premier league club that we are currently in direct competition with would be a coup, I think once you adjust your expectations and take off your blue tinted specs you'll realise that.

I think you're going to be disappointed in January if you don't lower your expectations.
CLOSE THE TRANSFER THREADS. BUNGLE OFF RAINBOW HAS GOT THIS LADS. SEE YOU ALL IN FEBRUARY

Now I know your taking the piss
Nice one mate

West Brom's Chris brunt a coup.
Do you work for the echo?

Mate, Bungle is a respected poster on here and he's been right before. I was listening to Newstalk this morning and Brunt, while by no means a sealed deal, is someone who we're seriously looking at. It wouldn't be an outstanding piece of business, but I reckon he could do a job. He's not a bad player just because he plays for West Brom yanow?

Mate, Bungle is a respected poster on here and he's been right before. I was listening to Newstalk this morning and Brunt, while by no means a sealed deal, is someone who we're seriously looking at. It wouldn't be an outstanding piece of business, but I reckon he could do a job. He's not a bad player just because he plays for West Brom yanow?

He's also a snip in fantasy football and he's a defender playing in midfield who takes a lot of set pieces.
No brainer

What is happening?

I somewhat agree with him.

Hes alright. I don't think he is brilliant or anything.
Thank you.

What does everyone see in this guy?! What am I missing?

Give me 3 good matches he has had at Man Utd?

He hasn't had one. Look at red cafe today - they are so happy we and West Brom are in for him.

He is average - it's not me on a wind up. You want me to say he is a great player like the other sheep here. He isn't. If the RS were linked with him, I guarantee all of you would be saying how limited he is and how he can't handle it at a big club.

Yet he is ok for us? Give me strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back