Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez...oh hell no, you think he gets grief off chelsea fans imagine what our fans would do. That would well and truly be the final nail in Kenwrights coffin I could see fans causing anarchy if that happened.

it wont happen anyway as he would want money to spend and Redcoat wont sell up, and exactly yet our fans would welcome Rooney back with open arms, have done with pienaar and maybe lescott yet would be against a manager who has won champions league and FA Cups just because he managed Liverpool.

I'd love to have Benitez at Everton. Not just because he is a good manager, but because it would piss the RS right off!

it would also show the tide on Merseyside is changing would be a real sign of intent but it wont happen sadly we will end up with a mid table manager if Moyes goes.

it wont happen anyway as he would want money to spend and Redcoat wont sell up, and exactly yet our fans would welcome Rooney back with open arms, have done with pienaar and maybe lescott yet would be against a manager who has won champions league and FA Cups just because he managed Liverpool.

Would you really want a manager that embarrasses himself and the club everytime he does a press conference. I couldn't stomach that man being in charge he's bordering on paranoid delusion.

Would you really want a manager that embarrasses himself and the club everytime he does a press conference. I couldn't stomach that man being in charge he's bordering on paranoid delusion.

like nearly 90% of other managers mate, I appreciate your morals but not every manager has the bollocking uphold the law morals of moist you look at all the managers especially at the top and they are all tossers who see no wrong or are sore losers:

Man Utd- Fergie- never admits his team deserve to lose
Man City- Mancini- nothing needs to be said
Arsenal- Wenger- I didnt see it
Spurs- AVB- Bale doesnt dive
RS- Rodgers- Suarez is a victim

they all do it mate.

like nearly 90% of other managers mate, I appreciate your morals but not every manager has the bollocking uphold the law morals of moist you look at all the managers especially at the top and they are all tossers who see no wrong or are sore losers:

Man Utd- Fergie- never admits his team deserve to lose
Man City- Mancini- nothing needs to be said
Arsenal- Wenger- I didnt see it
Spurs- AVB- Bale doesnt dive
RS- Rodgers- Suarez is a victim

they all do it mate.

I know what your saying, yes a lot of managers are tossers but I've never know anyone else pull lists of facts out and cry like a baby about SAF. I've never heard another manager lay into his interim fans like he did. He's a mind game away from losing the plot theat bloke.

He's not for me but each to their own, doubt many blues will want him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back