Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NeilLennon_560557.jpg
Lennon OUT

I cant understand this tv money talk. Why do we get it so much?

I personally have a sneaky hunch that it wont benefit us at all.
If everybody else get it about the same amount...

I dont know ****, though

My way of looking at it is every single team is going to get lots more money, therefore it's just going to inflate the price of players. I'm not sure it will benefit us at all. One thing it will do is help pay off some more of the debt, so I think we will see even less of it.

I like the cut of him. Doesn't stay anywhere for long though.

His side are unbeaten but in second. Sounds like, much like our fella now, he's a drawmeister!

I'm told Levy says , that based on his experiences , if you go domestic for an appointment (even a foriegn manager ) and it goes wrong you'll get the benefit of the doubt but if you go overseas and it goes wrong you get hammered. I couldn't see bill wanting to take that chance , not just that but I'd be amazed if he'd try someone like that from overseas.

I'm told Levy says , that based on his experiences , if you go domestic for an appointment (even a foriegn manager ) and it goes wrong you'll get the benefit of the doubt but if you go overseas and it goes wrong you get hammered. I couldn't see bill wanting to take that chance , not just that but I'd be amazed if he'd try someone like that from overseas.

If Moyes goes the replacement will be grim.

If Moyes goes the replacement will be grim.

Not convinced it'll happen anyway but in all honesty there isn't 'a lot out there' is there really ? It'd be a tough appointment I think but I'm not sure it'd be 'grim' , who knows ? I'm not a fan but I do think Martinez is or would be very high on the list

Martinez is a nice feller, but he is minutes away every season from relegation. I am not convinced, but as others have said, there is not muh out there.

FWIW I think Moyes will stay anyway.

Martinez will bring Connor Salmon + Ronnie Stam with him.

Lennon will bring Scot Brown and Samaras with him

If we get that Porto manager maybe he'll bring Jackson Martinez + James Rodriguez with him ha

Meaningless as it is, it's nice to see Everton being linked with Pereira and not Gary Megson.

It'd be nice if he brought a few scouts with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back