Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't they? I thought our top scout was pinched by Chelsea a few months back and Moyes is now taking the chief scout with him as part of his backroom staff?

there are also reports that IF Martinez moves, he'll be taking his chief scout with him.

that doesn't fill me with much confidence either.
IF Martinez is the new manager and he brings his chief scout it might not be a bad idea. A scout has to look at the clubs budget as well, there is no need for him to go back to Wigan and say; look this young Columbian James Rodriguez is very good, but he'll cost you £35 m..

I can see quite a few bargains in the players that Martinez has bought - of course there are bad apples, but all managers have that - and for all the Moyes-lovers yes Moyes has had quite a few misses over the years.

Haven't they? I thought our top scout was pinched by Chelsea a few months back and Moyes is now taking the chief scout with him as part of his backroom staff?

"there are also reports that IF Martinez moves, he'll be taking his chief scout with him."

First I've read of this,any links to the said report ?
Furthermore how long ago was it we lost our chief scout to chelsea,a few months seems a bit vague to me.:dodgy:

Wasn't the fellah we lost to Chelsea something to do with scouting youth. Don't think he was our chief scout. Besides we have around (read it recently somewhere) 200 scouts worldwide so they will just maybe have a new boss so no great shakes.

Can't help but feel we're gonna end up 10x angrier than when we found out about that new crest...

Bet it's already been decided and they're waiting on somebody to return from holiday... no doubt Stubbs or Weir.

Please don't let it happen.

Wasn't the fellah we lost to Chelsea something to do with scouting youth. Don't think he was our chief scout. Besides we have around (read it recently somewhere) 200 scouts worldwide so they will just maybe have a new boss so no great shakes.
Been following this thread daily,and nowhere have I read about Martinez taking his chief scout with him should he join us.
That's not to say the guys making it up or indeed telling porkies, just that it's the first I've heard.

I think you can interpret what Laudrup's agent is saying in 2 ways:
1) He's staying at Swansea
2) The agent is saying he's staying at Swansea but agents normally do that to look good when they actually consider leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back