Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you can interpret what Laudrup's agent is saying in 2 ways:
1) He's staying at Swansea
2) The agent is saying he's staying at Swansea but agents normally do that to look good when they actually consider leaving.

Laudrup wants IMO to be back abroad at a big club within 2 yrs, which is why he's happy to stay at Swansea, buy a few players that he's been promised he can do and have a year in Europe.

Laudrup is a massive No go....currently!

Could be a huge element of luck in this.

If (and it's looking likely) It's Martinez, I suspect that early results will either encourage players and supporters to buy into him. A couple of bad defeats and it could go south quickly.

It's not a glamorous appointment so I don't think there'll be huge excitement. I'm not into looking at %'s because Everton aren't Wigan. The question is, does this fella do things the right way? Because if so, then it could be what we need.

However, luck, early doors, he will need.

Could be a huge element of luck in this.

If (and it's looking likely) It's Martinez, I suspect that early results will either encourage players and supporters to buy into him. A couple of bad defeats and it could go south quickly.

It's not a glamorous appointment so I don't think there'll be huge excitement. I'm not into looking at %'s because Everton aren't Wigan. The question is, does this fella do things the right way? Because if so, then it could be what we need.

However, luck, early doors, he will need.
When Moyes took over, we were in a similar position to Wigan, struggling at the foot of the table. We soon made terrific progress spending little in the process. Martinez has shown no progress, zero in 4 years of being there.

Why is everyone so certain it is martinez?

I think we peaked on Vitor excitement too early. Once we've had tales of him riding in on a white horse, dropping kicking Neville back to Manchester and playing the hot lazer formation where else were we to go?

Us Vitor fans have become bored of waiting and have no more nonsense to say about him so the "realists" are out in greater force at the moment.

Let's just wait and see hey lads.

You're right mate.

Just heard a little birdie tell me that this lady below's brother is now the only man in the market with Paddy Power at 5/1 apart from Mr Martinez at a general 10/11

1385408-bigthumbnail.jpg

So I'm slowly resigning myself to the fact that it will be Martinez, and am filling my brain with only happy Bobby Martin thoughts. For example, he has a cool accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back