Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Still skirt lifting then. But as he isn't hearing anything on the grapevine for his services he's "planning" his next season with Everton.

As per what many of us have been saying for months now.

No better offer will come his way and we will be stuck with a bloke replete with resentment toward the club because he feels he can do better and it has only been because of the club that he hasn't a shedload of trophies to his name.

He will resent the fact that when the truth is told, EFC made Moyes, not the other way round.

And he believes all this because the media keep telling him that this is the case.

We need rid.

"Cardiff City face a fight to hold on to manager Malky Mackay.

Top clubs have been *impressed by the way Mackay has guided Cardiff to the Premier League for the first time in 51 years. And Everton have him pencilled on their list to replace David Moyes – if the highly respected Scot leaves Goodison Park this summer. Mackay is almost a carbon copy of Moyes. Both Scots, they share the same hard-graft, no-nonsense *qualities. Moyes cut his managerial teeth at Preston North End before joining the Toffees 11 years ago.

His current contract *expires this summer and there is a growing belief inside the game that he will choose to move on.

Mackay spent two years at Watford before joining Cardiff two seasons ago. He has one year left on his *current contract."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-turn-cardiff-boss-malky-1844150

"Cardiff City face a fight to hold on to manager Malky Mackay.

Top clubs have been *impressed by the way Mackay has guided Cardiff to the Premier League for the first time in 51 years. And Everton have him pencilled on their list to replace David Moyes – if the highly respected Scot leaves Goodison Park this summer. Mackay is almost a carbon copy of Moyes. Both Scots, they share the same hard-graft, no-nonsense *qualities. Moyes cut his managerial teeth at Preston North End before joining the Toffees 11 years ago.

His current contract *expires this summer and there is a growing belief inside the game that he will choose to move on.

Mackay spent two years at Watford before joining Cardiff two seasons ago. He has one year left on his *current contract."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-turn-cardiff-boss-malky-1844150

What's sad about that is that the story itself actually describes the creation of that piece of jarg journalism.

'Moyes could leave in the Summer, Mackay is Scottish, a grafter, no nonsense. Run it mate'

Moyes will only stay if the money is there for him to build a new squad....so I know my money is on him going based on our board.

some chatter about moyes leaving end of the season.......nothing I've heard..YET !

Can,t wait for Bill to tell us why he can't sell the sell the club and present the next manager with a bag of loaned wonga cash.

I've just thought that Redknapp will probably be available in the summer for free and now i think i'm going to have nightmares for a while.

I've just thought that Redknapp will probably be available in the summer for free and now i think i'm going to have nightmares for a while.

I dislike Redknapp as much as the next man but there's far, far worse out there, and I could see Bill bringing one of those in. Now THAT scares me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back