Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bill takes on what this Ralf fella is proposing and grooms someone from within, What happens after 18months this Ralf guy is **** and has us just above relegation? Do we sack him and the number 2?

If you listen/read to the local journo's they all suggest that Roberto Martinez will be named Everton manager tomorrow.

That's good enough for me.

Don't like the idea of grooming the likes of Stubbs/Weir, if they want to be managers then they should get down to the lower leagues and start their training.

I reckon that Vitor stinks of Paco Rabanne. Probably uses a bottle a month. And Martinez smells of like orange body lotion but there's a weird scent of sick undercutting it.

As for Ralf he's a man's man. Nothing but his BO fighting a winning battle against the German equivalent of Sure for Men.

Don't like the idea of grooming the likes of Stubbs/Weir, if they want to be managers then they should get down to the lower leagues and start their training.

The papers are just making that up. I don't see how the concept of grooming someone into the management role could blow anyone away.

Leaders aren't made, they make themselves.

I appreciate that it's all opinion mate. Mine is based on conversations with colleagues in the legal industry: the consensus opinion among the barristers and solicitors I have worked with is that the Prosecution made a pig's ear of the case against Redknapp, given the weight of evidence there was against him. I trust their professional evaluation and therefore to me he is a very dishonest man.

Conversely many people think barristers and solicitors are the ultimate in liars and cheats, so who's to say who's right?

What are the odds of having this conversation with someone on a Everton forum and that person just happens to be a solicitor with very close ties to barrister's and brief's that have a great knowledge of Harry redknapps case in London.

Who'd of thought eh!?
Not that I doubt what your saying of course.

What are the odds of having this conversation with someone on a Everton forum and that person just happens to be a solicitor with very close ties to barrister's and brief's that have a great knowledge of Harry redknapps case in London.

Who'd of thought eh!?
Not that I doubt what your saying of course.

12-1 mate.
Seriously though, there's more chance of Bill employing that BU bloke than Harry. The journalists are probably helping an agent raise his profile, which is more of a priority to them than ascertaining the truth.
If Harry gets it I'll get a tat of the new crest on my forearm lads.

I'm a bit worried about Rangnick. Having consulted Wiki (Damon style), it seems his managrial posts always follow a similar pattern. Start like a train, then fall off the following season(s) and get sacked. Or her quits for a percieved 'better' opportunity. Well, that is my interpretation of what happens.

There are also a number of German language articles on him, which suggest he is a bit volatile in terms of his management style. Could be a rocky ride if we appoint! The polar opposite of Moyes in some respects...

if Ragnick is so good why hasn't he got a German club? seems to me he has past his sell by date in Germany as many managers have in this country, Alex Mcleish, Owen Coyle, Alan Curbishley to name a few, surely someone in this category is not good enough for Everton? just because he's German he seems more attractive to a lot on this forum, in my opinion he or even Pereria would be too much of a gamble, a costly mistake Everton cannot afford to make is appointing the wrong manager, Roberto Martinez is the sensible choice, if we don't take him, Malaga, Real Rociedad or another premier league team will and we may live to regret this costly mistake, with Martinez as manager the likeliest outcome is that we will not deteriorate, with the other two there is a higher probabililty we might, for god sake Pereria fans there is only 2 teams in Portugal, I could probably manage Porto and they'd challenge for the league, he's no better a proposition than Lennon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back