Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone who will not 'rock the boat'. We are a steady ship, built on stability.
This may be the problem, if you want stability and the status quo support Stoke.. Me, I want trophies and European football

Same here. Im bored of the stability we have. I want something different and new, not the same steady stuff we have had for years now.

In general - I don't have a problem with signing Martinez and of course I will back him up. Just didn't like to read all the negativity regarding Rangnick/Witor, mixed this with all Martinez positives and selling this like balanced point of view.

yeah I agree it wasn't completely balanced, but just from a personal point of view I have been building up Ralf and Vitor as more of a fit than Roberto, so just saying maybe even some blind faith in Martinez now might be required. If we end up at Wembley with him then I won't care if I was right or wrong

Graham Beacroft on Talk Sport just now - stated its quite right for BK to have a long interview process to pick brains on for a good managerial set up - his favourite is Martinez, as he will have far better resources at the blues and is very good fetching in players - no comparison to the problems he dealt well with at Wigan ideal for the blues! He did state its anyones guess but Martinez is still favourite via the grapevine etc!

Graham Beacroft on Talk Sport just now - stated its quite right for BK to have a long interview process to pick brains on for a good managerial set up - his favourite is Martinez, as he will have far better resources at the blues and is very good fetching in players - no comparison to the problems he dealt well with at Wigan ideal for the blues! He did state its anyones guess but Martinez is still favourite via the grapevine etc!

Better wages to spend on players not better transfer funds.

Unless Bill is gonna start dropping 20 mil net on the table every summer.

If it is going to be Monday ,perhaps we could have a day off just to get over all the stress like
Open day at Goodison,Bill could bring the ale

Martinez it will be, and you'll hear no complaints from me.

Pereira nobody knows anything about and are just seduced by his fancy name, while Rangnick is a complete wildcard.

Martinez will do great at Everton. Get behind him!

I must admit I've been getting a bit reluctant on Vitor as of late as I may have fallen victim to his charm and he could well turn out to be ****. BBut whatever, he's got a good record, rated by AVB and Jose and would likely do well here. Pererira in.

But I wouldn't mind Martinez or Ralph so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back