Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wants the job. You can see it when they asked him at the end of the final and he just deflected. Whelan knows this too and just wants some compo.

He wants away from Wigan, that much seems clear from the evidence. Whether he wants to come to Everton (if offered) is another matter entirely.

I think he'd be suited by the total control he'd get at Everton on all but the total recycling of sales generated. But the matter of compensation will be an issue for Everton and I dont think there'll be any stomach to see our club's owners haggling over a million here or there to secure his services.

If Newcastle give Pardew the bullet he might end up there, or maybe he'll be offered something on the continent.

Translated:

Everton was one of the many clubs that were in the classic. Contrary to the others, was particularly interested in seeing the coach FC Porto in action.

This because the emblem of David Moyes Liverpool lost to Manchester United and for some time it is eyeing Vítor Pereira.

Is not the only one who can succeed Moyes, but after the victory yesterday against Benfica and have positioned themselves to win their second national title scored a lot of points. More so, whether or not champion, is certain his departure.

A volte-face that seems unthinkable at all, because until now it has been reported that next season was not the dragon.

Sort of makes sense.

The main issue being...... IN VITOR WE TRUST!

It was reported that next season was not the dragon... until now!!! Interesting...

That article is pathetic not a single quote from Martinez or anyone else for that matter in it.

It was reported that next season was not the dragon... until now!!! Interesting...

Their President last night before the match said that he had made up his mind of his future but wasn't going to say until the season has ended which would imply that he is leaving.

Ah the food chain, we have to read about losing Fellaini and Baines, Wigan fans have to read this:

"Martinez would almost certainly want to take Wigan FA Cup heroes James *McCarthy and *Callum McManaman with him to Goodison Park."

I am now hoping that Moyes genuinely doesnt rate Barkley, rather than deliberately not blooding him too early and creating a Rooney shaped monster that he could'nt take with him.

Did Martinez turn Liverpool down last summer, or did they prefer Rodgers?

I haven't seen all the interviews with him from yesterday but I saw when an interviewer said to Martinez, "Your chairman has said he doesn't think everton are big enough for you" and he looked a bit shifty and embarrassed then said "well my chairman will tell you lots of things, err, to many questions".

He's got to be interested.

I would like someone completely different to Moyes. I loved Moyes but I'd like to see what it was like with somebody else, not a 'Moyes-lite'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back