Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird how he hasn't been active for about a month or so.

I was thinking that a week or so ago, just constant updates on the amount of followers he gained or lost, but he is back now, I suppose he has earned a bit of credit and he says its defo Martinez

I know this may sound redundant at this point, but the number one quality for the new manager must be his ability to identify undervalued talent, like a Coleman, Miralles, etc. With our budget, and the fact that all 5 teams above us (and the RS) will have much more money, this is really the only thing that matters. Without this skill in abundance, we will simply be a NW Fulham for the foreseeable future.

Spot on. That must be one of the biggest boxes to tick for any candidate. IMO, we've been very limited in the markets we deal in. A lot of British and Irish scouting and occasionally venturing outward for a big name like Fellaini from a Euro league and maybe buying the odd youngster or so from further afield for the future.

We're pretty parochial.

Surely the scouting network will remain in place for identifying new players.

Is there any support for Rafael Benitez on here?

Out of everyone linked if I had to put my mortgage on one of the candidates defo getting us top 8 at least he would be the one, knows the league and the higher end of it.

Surely the scouting network will remain in place for identifying new players.

Is there any support for Rafael Benitez on here?

He is a ****. Ability wise he is the best who knows the English league. I still don't want him though he had no respect on us.

Out of everyone linked if I had to put my mortgage on one of the candidates defo getting us top 8 at least he would be the one, knows the league and the higher end of it.

I think that if he hadn't managed Liverpool he would be the clear front-runner. He's available and wants to manage in England, and is better than the other candidates, as you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back