Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't blame Whelan for wanting to up the compo for his manager, if are chairman was as forward thinking we might have got afew bob for ours

He's got 1yr left on his deal, Whelan wont be getting much compo. Be lucky if he gets a years worth of Martinez' wages.

Ex-player or not, Stubbs would be an underwhelming appointment to say the least, he doesn't even have experience of managing at the top level, and people are fuming over Martinez? Surely there would be murder if he is appointed manager.

Ex-player or not, Stubbs would be an underwhelming appointment to say the least, he doesn't even have experience of managing at the top level, and people are fuming over Martinez? Surely there would be murder if he is appointed manager.

Stubbs was a better player than Martinez. Martinez has only managed two ****ty clubs, who gives a **** if he doesn't have experience. He's an experienced Evertonian and I think he'd do well for us and be totally motivated unlike Martinez.

Murder is an exaggeration, people would talk on internet forums and radio, but they'd get behind him. And if he won his first 5 games, they'd get behind him some more. Stubbs in!

Last edited:

Stubbs was a better player than Martinez. Martinez has only managed two ****ty clubs, who gives a **** if he doesn't have experience. He's an experienced Evertonian and I think he'd do well for us and be totally motivated unlike Martinez.

I don't care if he was a better player or not, Maradona was a better player than every manager right now, shall we bring him in?

Yeah, he's an Evertonian, he gets the club, he'd make a great motivator, lets just ignore the fact that he lacks everything else other than that required to manage a top 8 team vying for Europe every season.

Top 4 - all will have new managers next season except Wenger - Lump on now !!! (for the prem I mean)

We should be aiming for CL but don't think BK has the ambition..... Europa lads ??

Staying in the Prem - anyone out of a number of candidates ... Oh dear

I don't care if he was a better player or not, Maradona was a better player than every manager right now, shall we bring him in?

Yeah, he's an Evertonian, he gets the club, he'd make a great motivator, lets just ignore the fact that he lacks everything else other than that required to manage a top 8 team vying for Europe every season.

Come on dude. If you have that logic everyone on this forum would have the intelligence to manage a top 8 team. Stubbs in!

Top 4 - all will have new managers next season except Wenger - Lump on now !!! (for the prem I mean)

We should be aiming for CL but don't think BK has the ambition..... Europa lads ??

Staying in the Prem - anyone out of a number of candidates ... Oh dear

Good point here actually to make. Was Arsene Wenger experienced enough to manage Arsenal when he took over? Give me a break, even Alex Ferguson stated 'he's come from japan' sarcastically for the media and Wenger was a big success. Don't write off Stubbs.

Stubbs is a far better shout than Martinez who played a poor City team and won a final. Look how poor his team are consistently in the league. He's too soft. Stubbs is a better shout than RM.

Stubbs is a far better shout than Martinez who played a poor City team and won a final. Look how poor his team are consistently in the league. He's too soft. Stubbs is a better shout than RM.

Clearly they chose the wrong man for the job after Bruce moved on to Sunderland, they should have given it to Stubbs, who somehow has what it takes to manage a top 8 Premier League team with no experience what so ever in top level management, they'd be up there with us.

Stubbs? FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back