Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
James Beattie is the new manager of Accrington Stanley! Get him in!

On a serious note, I've just read Man Utd have launched a bid for Cesc Fabregas, is this Ferguson or Moyes making that decision?

I'd have no problem with seeing Rafael in the Goodison hot-seat. I'm not arsed about his past associations.

Although this would be a non-starter.

He's won more trophies than any of the other names banded around.

Frank Rijkaard is also available, a former CL winner as a manager and is believed to want a job in England.

Suprised to see that Martinez is the same age now as Moyes was when he took over here. He has certainly cut his teeth at a higher level and already won a major trophy. As mentioned earlier it is difficult to judge him based on his team being dismantled regularly. He seems an honourable man too. Not sure if he is the man for us, just as United have concerns over Moyes. Change is always a bit scary.

James Beattie is the new manager of Accrington Stanley! Get him in!

On a serious note, I've just read Man Utd have launched a bid for Cesc Fabregas, is this Ferguson or Moyes making that decision?

Mr Ocks, you can guess his first name, wouldn't believe a thing on the Fabregas merry-go round this summer don't waste your money.

who would have the nous to say no to Baines being sold ?? And even Fellaini ? we all assume this is going to happen and we will lie down to Man U, Chelsea etc

But what happens if our next manager says "no they are staying" Is there anyone who can do that ??

Sam Allardyce

What formation does Martinez play?

I hope it's a formation that involves each side having a fullback and a midfielder. I don't rate systems that have just a wing back, often with 3 at the back. You need two players on each side to form a partnership. Wouldn't mind seeing Coleman line up behind Callum McManaman.

Can't believe we're gonna go running after a manager set to take his team down to the Championship and who has been very lucky to avoid the same fate the previous two or three seasons.

My thoughts as well ........ he has not really achieved much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back