Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's an experienced Evertonian and I think he'd do well for us and be totally motivated unlike Martinez.

Murder is an exaggeration, people would talk on internet forums and radio, but they'd get behind him. And if he won his first 5 games, they'd get behind him some more. Stubbs in!

Colin Harvey was an "experienced Evertonian" and that didn't work out too well.

How anyone can even contemplate giving Stubbsie the job baffles me..

who would have the nous to say no to Baines being sold ?? And even Fellaini ? we all assume this is going to happen and we will lie down to Man U, Chelsea etc

But what happens if our next manager says "no they are staying" Is there anyone who can do that ??

Not a big Wigan fan then ?

They play decent football while being a shambles at the back, and obviously won the Cup, but for me this Martinez is overrated.

I wouldn't mind seeing them stay up as it's a fellow North West club so an easy away game to get to, but I don't see a way out for them as they and Martinez look Championship bound.

They play decent football while being a shambles at the back, and obviously won the Cup, but for me this Martinez is overrated.

I wouldn't mind seeing them stay up as it's a fellow North West club so an easy away game to get to, but I don't see a way out for them as they and Martinez look Championship bound.

We have better defenders than Wigan though.. Problem solved.

Stubbs was a better player than Martinez. Martinez has only managed two ****ty clubs, who gives a **** if he doesn't have experience. He's an experienced Evertonian and I think he'd do well for us and be totally motivated unlike Martinez.

Murder is an exaggeration, people would talk on internet forums and radio, but they'd get behind him. And if he won his first 5 games, they'd get behind him some more. Stubbs in!

LOL So the sole reason for giving Stubbs the job is 'because he's an Evertonian'. As opposed to someone who has proper management experience, got a team promoted, kept a small club in the top division against the odds for 4 years AND won them an actual trophy, something Moyes couldn't do, lest we forget.

How about we get behind someone who isn't such an uninspiring ridiculous gamble as Stubbs?

I guarantee you Martinez will be managing in the Premier League next season, if not with us, with someone else.

Wouldn't shock me if Newcastle sacked Pardew and went for Martinez, if we don't snap him up. He'll be in demand - because he WON SOMETHING.

I guarantee you Martinez will be managing in the Premier League next season, if not with us, with someone else.

Wouldn't shock me if Newcastle sacked Pardew and went for Martinez, if we don't snap him up. He'll be in demand - because he WON SOMETHING.
Alex McCleish won something too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back