Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a strange question? Everton of course, but I've been a moyes supporter also whilst he's been our manager IMO doing a very good job. Once Sunday comes and he's gone then I have no reason to support moyes or have any real intrest about what he's doing apart from I would always defend what he did for us here in his time here.

On a different note, I've defended him with comments made recently, accepting the job now, carrying on for us last 2 games ect....
But seeing this morning that he had a meeting with SAF and Giggs yesterday at a hotel I'm not impressed about. Surely that can wait a week.

Yeah I love Moyes but not enough for him to win cups at old Trafford, would love it if he didn't win **** all next season and struggled with top 4, only loved Moyes when his heart at Everton. The meeting could be media trash tho but if that the case then Kenwright should tell him to pack his desk asap.

Last edited:
Yeah I love Moyes but not enough for him to win cups at old Trafford, would love it if he didn't win **** all next season and struggled with top 4, only loved Moyes when his heart at Man u. The meeting could be media trash tho but if that the case then Kenwright should tell him to pack his desk asap.

Nah photo's of it and everything in the paper. Was on SSN this morning. Unless that meeting was about selling us Rooney back on the cheap then it's naughty IMO.

Can't see us getting a new boss for ages.

Plus can't see us losing any players when we don't have a boss either.

Maybe not but we need a STRONG manager who believes he at a MASSIVE club and stand up to Man u when Moyes start on our players, he will want Jags and Baines.

Nah photo's of it and everything in the paper. Was on SSN this morning. Unless that meeting was about selling us Rooney back on the cheap then it's naughty IMO.

You gotta admit it's hard to defend the guy if that is true, and a serious breach of conduct. First I'd heard of it is reading it from you, is this true or tabloid stuff?

Onwards now, no matter what you think of him, it's about what happens next. Looking at the list of replacements, you can break it into two groups, those I definitely DON'T Want and those who COULD do a job. It's hard to know, and everyone will have a different instinct on this but ultimately we're trusting to luck.

You gotta admit it's hard to defend the guy if that is true, and a serious breach of conduct. First I'd heard of it is reading it from you, is this true or tabloid stuff?

Yes, it very naughty after the reception he got, he should respect us now, respect works both ways. Kenwright wont have the balls to do the right thing today, he had his reception, we've all said goodbye now it time for him to step down asap if he already doing man u business.

Onwards now, no matter what you think of him, it's about what happens next. Looking at the list of replacements, you can break it into two groups, those I definitely DON'T Want and those who COULD do a job. It's hard to know, and everyone will have a different instinct on this but ultimately we're trusting to luck.

Its seem like our job is going be harder then the job Moyes is going to do, but we have to remember we are now in a better position then when Moyes came.

Honestly not bothered if he had a meeting with SAF and Giggs.

He had a meeting with his new employer? Not that bad is it really? He must have had meetings to agree to the job remember.

Yes, probably could have waitied until next week, but we don't know the circumstances of the meeting. They might have just been on the p*ss.

Yes, it very naughty after the reception he got, he should respect us now, respect works both ways. Kenwright wont have the balls to do the right thing today, he had his reception, we've all said goodbye now it time for him to step down asap if he already doing man u business.

Christ, we're still paying him one of the highest managerial wages in world footy, very unprofessional in my opinion. Not going to pretend to be outraged, I've moved on with him, but there are grounds for him shown the door there, massive conflict of interest.

Im scared if Moyes turned nasty on us and we all lose respect for us, or example signing our best young kids, trying to get Baines on the cheap due to his contract running down, we know how he wont budge on over-spending on players.

Honestly not bothered if he had a meeting with SAF and Giggs.

He had a meeting with his new employer? Not that bad is it really? He must have had meetings to agree to the job remember.

Yes, probably could have waitied until next week, but we don't know the circumstances of the meeting. They might have just been on the p*ss.

I'm going to go with this, much easier that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back