Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought after those pictures of him with United fans that I couldn't get more angry.

I was wrong.

Honestly hope they sack him now, take his club car off him and destroy anything around Goodison with his image on it. I'd even stop using the People's Club slogan because that treacherous snake coined the phrase.

Hopefully he won't feature on the end of season review either.

WOW! people on here are that desperate to get pi55ed off with DM that they get all excited about him meeting his new employer.

We have one game left, cannot finish anywhere other than 6th, we don't play UTD and are not about to sign giggs.

Do you really expect him not to have anything to do with them?!

Thought after those pictures of him with United fans that I couldn't get more angry.

I was wrong.

Honestly hope they sack him now, take his club car off him and destroy anything around Goodison with his image on it. I'd even stop using the People's Club slogan because that treacherous snake coined the phrase.

I'm crying and shaking with anger mate.

I'd make him wear all the sweaty arl kit in the lost property box and run up and down Netherfield hills 15 times as penance. Then I'd make him shower in a mixture of horse piiss and sulphuric acid and roll around the pitch to get dry.

Then I'd thank him for the memories and bid him good day.

Well it's obvious that nothing will advance until all leagues are over.

Portugal for example has one game left, same in the Premier League.

I think we'll see some news in about a week's time.

Aw, get real. Does anyone seriously expect him to have no dealings or contact at all with his new employers until July 1st?

We're fans but it's his job, FGS. There's a difference.

Have no doubt that he will do all he can for Everton at Chelsea. Can we ask or expect any more?

Depends what the meeting was about and if it really had to happen whilst being paid for another job.

People need to get over it.

The question is...what are we gong to do about our future.

Are we getting a NEW manger for Everton Football Club or Bill Kenwright?

People need to get over it.

The question is...what are we gong to do about our future.

Are we getting a NEW manger for Everton Football Club or Bill Kenwright?

The Moyesiples can't mate, they'll fight for him even whilst he's wearing red!

I thought this thread was about our potential new manager, I thought I'd wondered into a Moyes thread by mistake. Sooner they all get moved to world football the better.

I was wrong.

Good post mate

Yes he's right to take his time. Bill knows the success of the manager makes a massive impact on his own position at the club so he wont want to get it wrong.

Hopefully he'll be taking advice from a lot of people in the game, including Moyes, and he'll find the right man. I have an idea he'll stay with someone who knows the league but I'd go for the porto fella myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back