Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a picture came out of Pereira downing a Big Mac with Bill then we'd all be spoofing ourselves back to the stone age. Everyone needs to just chill a bit, we know the situation by now.

Speaking of Pereira, FOOKIN HIRE HIM BILL.

Not enough ambition with Martinez.

By the club appointing him?
Or Martinez himself has no ambition?

If the latter, he may seem that way at Wigan but imagine how excited moyes is and refreshed by the chance at man utd, well I imagine Martinez would be exactly the same about taking over here. He would have players he can only dream about

We aren't skint though, we are going to receive an extra 120 million over the next 3 years.

It's almost as if Evertonians want us to be skint, because everyone continues to ignore the new TV deal whilst simultaneously telling every Tom, [Poor language removed] and Harry that we are skint.

It's like they don't want to acknowledge that the club will have to find a way of spending an extra 120 million over the next 3 years.

Listening to some people you'd think the club was saddled with large debts and ran by a board with a proven track record of blowing any and all opportunities put in front of it.

We aren't skint though, we are going to receive an extra 120 million over the next 3 years.

It's almost as if Evertonians want us to be skint, because everyone continues to ignore the new TV deal whilst simultaneously telling every Tom, [Poor language removed] and Harry that we are skint.

It's like they don't want to acknowledge that the club will have to find a way of spending an extra 120 million over the next 3 years.

Great post mate.

Makes me so, so angry knowing that the club is going to be receiving all of this extra money yet it won't benefit us one iota.

No doubt all of our rivals and even club beneath us will spend massively and overtake us while we get a freebie manager and continue to sell to buy.

Didn't we all laught at liverpool when they where trying to get Martinez last year?
Now he's getting relagated apparently he's good enought for us. Where messed up as fans.

Must say I've swayed to Martinez myself after initially not being keen. My only issues are transfers and being able to play different styles. You can't always try the attractive football, sometimes you have to be able to defend your ass off. Transfers for Wigan against for us are whole new ball games. We need to buy 5M players that in affect once settled are good enough to be getting into the top 4 teams. He's bought some good players for Wigan but at roughly the same prices and there not top4 players.
And they are going down! Not good enough for Everton....

Great post mate.

Makes me so, so angry knowing that the club is going to be receiving all of this extra money yet it won't benefit us one iota.

No doubt all of our rivals and even club beneath us will spend massively and overtake us while we get a freebie manager and continue to sell to buy.

All that extra money will end up in the pockets of the players, quite a few of whom, do not deserve any of it. When you think of some of the wages these guys are on it amounts to grand larceny

By the club appointing him?
Or Martinez himself has no ambition?

If the latter, he may seem that way at Wigan but imagine how excited moyes is and refreshed by the chance at man utd, well I imagine Martinez would be exactly the same about taking over here. He would have players he can only dream about

The club, we're a team close to qualifying for Europe every season, we've been unlucky not to get in finishing 7th and 6th. We need a manager with European experience because 7th is the minimum expected by anyone coming in.

I'm just not convinced by Martinez at all, yes he won the cup but I just don't see how he's a special manager, he's probably taking them down too. Bruce guided them to 11th, Swansea are in the top half despite having one of the lowest wage budgets.

He seems to be a good manager but not the kind of person that would kick us on.

It's not though is it?

You write as if EVERYONE wants Martinez which simply isn't true. So no we're not messed up fans.

Chill pill my man. My point was a response to "Now he's getting relagated apparently he's good enough for us." We deserve better imho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back