Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What can Kenwright have against Pereira?

That he's foreign? Is that it? Because he looks like Kenwrights dream regarding transfers and club philosophy.

You'd hope that being foreign wasn't considered to be such a huge negative by those in charge at Everton.
Well, we have foreign players and Moyes didn't pay for them on his MasterCard. So they can't be that xenophobic.

Truth be told mate, i am a bit of a whopper. The fun wasnt in digs mate, it was making you go of and do multiple searches because your life depends on being right.

If you cant bear to be taken to task, dont be so aggerssive in your posts to people - i mean it when i say im sure there is a well meaning lad in there somewhere.

You've argued the toss for years on this site about various things, particularly the board. I'm not sure why you feel the need to have a pop simply because i put pressure on you to prove something and you failed to do so.

You're lowering yourself and the forum by resorting to petty rubbish like attacking my character. Not needed.

What can Kenwright have against Pereira?

That he's foreign? Is that it? Because he sounds like Kenwright's dream regarding transfers and club philosophy.

You'd hope that being foreign wasn't considered to be such a huge negative by those in charge at Everton.

I feel the stirrings of a 'Bills a racist' conspiracy brewing.

images

Yeah, just like Mad Max 2, we want to kill each already.

'Just walk away,
you can put a stop to all this...
Just walk away,
and we'll spare your lives...'

I feel the stirrings of a 'Bills a racist' conspiracy brewing.

No, but there seems to be a lot of people who think a foreign manager is unlikely for whatever reason.

Something about them not knowing how our club works?

I think it's nonsense tbf.

So it seems stupid to spend compensation on an inferior manager whilst a superior one is available for free.
Whereas what you say is right, these managers have been at opposite ends of the spectrum. We also don't know who the board have picked yet, so it's not worth getting angry about.
All this thread seems to be doing is entrenching people's own beliefs on managerial choices and all that does is people then get angry at the board before we've started because they didn't pick the manager you or anyone else chooses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back