Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way - this is all complete BS:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/everton-phil-neville-wanted-coaching-1889668?

Neville is not interested in being a pundit, he wants to be a coach at Utd or Everton (from his own mouth tonight at the fans do, see other thread), and the fact they're making such a big deal of him going should tell you he ain't staying at EFC to be a coach. I suspect it's a done deal for him to go with Moyes to United, but they're obviously not going to announce it yet for obvious (contractual) reasons.

You've argued the toss for years on this site about various things, particularly the board. I'm not sure why you feel the need to have a pop simply because i put pressure on you to prove something and you failed to do so.

You're lowering yourself and the forum by resorting to petty rubbish like attacking my character. Not needed.

You obviously took deep offence mate for that i apoligise, without trying to be patronising dont be so aggressive in your posts if you cant take the rip, your a sitting duck and obviously affects you so again i apoligise. I hope you take that sentiment as good natured. Over the years ive had different spaces on this forum, learnd a lot, seen a lot come and go and found the space i want, everything else is arseable!

To be honest, i dont think you ever prove anything really because of your posting style - which is a pity because sometimes you actually have a point or two, you confuse being right to boring the pants of people into attriciton there is a difference, you have the potential to add something to the forum.

Last edited:
You obviously took deep offence mate for that i apoligise, without trying to be patronising dont be so aggressive in your posts if you cant take the rip, your a sitting duck and obviously effects you again i apoligise. I hope you take that sentiment as good natured.

To be honest, i dont think you ever prove anything really because of your posting style - wich is a pity because sometimes you actually have a point or two, you confuse being right to boring the pants of people into attriciton there is a difference, you have the potential to add something to the forum.

I'm afraid my kernels remain unpopped.

BU just posted this
Bill Kenwright has stated he will "listen to the fans" when deciding the next Everton manager.
Have your say. Vote in our poll who you would like to see in the Goodison hot seat:
http://www.theblueunion.co.uk/?p=443
Like I said, if the pick is against the majroity of fans feelings.. The kenwright haters will start calling him a liar, corrupt etc..

so.............

hk says this

Hey you still have not replied last time. You said how great he is by making £11m profit on players but now he takes Wigan to the Championship and thus lose £60m next season. Turns out he isn't great in Wigan's perspective the club will lose so much money.

you reply this!

Which is totally out of his control... He can't f***ing spend money if the club don't give it to him.

and azza posts this with your quote

Keep telling yourself that.

Keeping the numbers simple with the 'major' 1st team player transfers.

Code:
09 / 10

Out

Valencia - £16m
Cattermole - £6m

In

Moses - £2.6m
Caldwell - £1m
Diame - £2.5m
Scotland - £2m
McCarthy - £3m
Jordi Gomez - £2m

~ +£8m

Code:
10/11

Out

Scotland - £1m
Bramble - £1m

In 

Sammon - £0.6m
Di Santo - £2m
Boselli - £6.5m
Stam - £3.5m
McArthur - £0.5m

~ -£11m

Code:
11 / 12

Out

N'Zogbia - £9.5m

In 

Beausejour - £4m
Cruast - £2m
Maloney - £1m
Al Habsi - £3.5

~ -£1m

Code:
12 / 13

Out

Moses - £10m
Sammon - £1.3m

In

Kone - £3m
Ramis - £5m

~ +£2.5m

Net transfer spend ~ £1.1m

Data from Transfermarkt - http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/w...1071_2012_default_default_alle_a_default.html

then you reply this!

I didn't say he hasn't had money to spend. I said that it's not financially his responsibility to compensate for the lack of income if you're relegated. HK was acting as if Martinez should have spent more money to keep Wigan up, when that is obviously out of his control.

so i quoted you this!

When you're having to pay terrible wages and sign players for free or for £500k the majority of the time you're bound to end up with a lot of crap.

Wigan's scouting network won't be the best either i'd wager.

so again you admit he has had money to spend! and got relegated? oh and we will forget the contradiction!

That answers zero lol.

Although they have bought some gold for cheap and sold for loads.

If you keep the number simple, during Vitor Pereira's time.

Code:
11 / 12

Out 

Falco - £41m
Micael - £4.4m

In

Mangala - £5.7m
Defour - £5.2m
Kleber - £3.1m
Danilo - £11.4m
Alex Sandro - £8.4m

~ +£11m

Code:
12 / 13

Out

Hulk - £48m
Souza - £3m
Pereira - £9.6m
Guarin - £9.6m

In

Jackson Martinez - £7.7m
Back up LB and keerp - ~£3m

~ +£60m (probably a few £m more when you use proper numbers and add the few extra players leaving they had)

AVB sold Meireles (£11m) and Alves (£19m) and brought in quite a few people Kelvin, Otamendi, Moutinho, Rodriquez, Walter, Souza. Kelvin is only 19 so was brought in quite young (came on to score against Benfica the other night), Otamendi, Moutinho and Rodriquez you'd want to call regular starters right now I suppose.

I'm afraid my kernels remain unpopped.

Really. The the best type of popcorn - secondary popcorn.

When it gets boring sometimes, some do bets on how much they can get someone to google links and other stuff. Works best in the summer.

Anyway be good mate and apologies again if you took stuff personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back