Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was saying the other day Martinez don't inspire teams. He knows how to set them up decent but if things don't go according to plan the team just crumbles.

Our defence and our ability to come back from behind has been our spine this season I just don't see why people want a manager who has proven he ruins that to come in and manage us. We need someone who can build on what we have. Martinez to me seems like the opposite to what we want to me.

Our defence was utter dire for most of the season. It's only been any good since the wigan game. We went like twenty games without keeping a clean sheet.

Just wait until were dumped out of the cup playing a sweeper. Bet you won't be that nonchalant about it then like. BrownIe will spaff.
I won't mind if said sweeper dazzles us with 30 step overs before dinking it to our trequerista or whatever they are called, who subsequently volleys the ball so hard it ruptures the oppo keepers spleen.
NEA if we lose to Kidderminster as long as we play sexyfutgol.

Our defence was utter dire for most of the season. It's only been any good since the wigan game. We went like twenty games without keeping a clean sheet.

It's been good since January. That's the difference between Moyes and Martinez. We were leaking goals first half of the season, he sorted it out.

thank you. someone finally brought it up. Moyes' forte and an ex-centre half, we were letting goals in from just about every shot for about 2/3rds of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back