Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not convinced by Martinez. We do have a good defence but also have an ageing one. I admit our forward play at times has annoyed me and needs to improve but not at the expense of the back 4.

I also don't understand why we are not looking at the best talented Managers. If we can keep Baines sell Fellaini and hopefully gain money from United selling Rooney could this not be the start of a project for someone.

We keep saying Everton needs investment then surely if we had a talented known manager not Martinez and with us keeping Baines a future top England player may also help to encourage investors.

And then 6 home wins on the bounce, the last 5 of them without conceding a goal.

Follow that, whoever comes in.

We're really good at home.

It's one of the reasons brendan knows he can annoy me by going on about the away games. We can beat everyone at home, and we have consistently beaten the big teams there for about five years. We have a far better record, if you count both home and away, against the rich teams than anybody else in the league. But because we tend to only draw in the away fixtures it somehow doesn't count. What the hell ever.

Not to mention that we have won away at three of the top five, but somehow that doesn't count.

We're really good at home.

It's one of the reasons brendan knows he can annoy me by going on about the away games. We can beat everyone at home, and we have consistently beaten the big teams there for about five years. We have a far better record, if you count both home and away, against the rich teams than anybody else in the league. But because we tend to only draw in the away fixtures it somehow doesn't count. What the hell ever.

Not to mention that we have won away at three of the top five, but somehow that doesn't count.

Mods ?

Realistically he's not terrible and he's not amazing so if it is him it's a close enough call to do a Brennan and just see how it goes.

Doesn't change the fact that he hasn't won at any of those in eleven years. Shocking record.

Who gives a ****? I think his failure as a manager was not winning a cup, who cares where your points come from as long as you get enough. You could very easily win the bloody league not winning at any of those places if you got your other results right.

Shouldn't be ****ging Moyes off for that, should be ****ging him off for Bolton last season, Norwich this, Swansea and Villa at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back