Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha.

I'm just getting a bit fed up of this now. I want a decision one way or another, although I think a decision has already made and we're just waiting on formalities/end of season.

If we get Martinez in though then I'll look forward to having an attack minded team, as opposed to leaking loads of goals!

OPTIMISM!
I think I'm the same way. People are getting way too fighty about it all as well. We have a good team now and with a sprinkling of additions and an emphasis on sexyfutgol, how can it go wrong?

Don't be so daft. Lennon is a winner. He won the league and gave them their best run in the Champions League for ages. By anyone's logic he's had a very good season there.

Without Rangers the league up there will always be compromised. Just like Man Utd's form always dips ridiculously after they win a title then so too would any team's in a one-horse league.

There are reasons to object to Lennon's appointment but don't pick ones that make you sound as if you're talking out of your arse.

The fact that you backed him isn't clouding your judgement a bit ??

Mmm ??

If you really believe that - and it's not a wind-up - then you Sir are a helmet.

The mere idea we should have a RS cast-off that their mob idolise is beyond insulting - even before you get to the history of what he's said about us. The atmosphere at Stamford Bridge was poisonous and there's only a tenth of the history between us and them

I'm a helmet, no you are.

And i'm sure the atmosphere at Chelsea has changed over the last couple of months, he's secured CL football and they are on the verge of adding silverware; you know, that thing we last tasted in 1995.

I want a trophey, i don't give a sh!t who brings it here, I want one. I'd sell my soul to the devil to able to taste that winning feeling again.

Oh but no, lets employ Martinez, Howe, Lennon, Ferguson, Mackay; ****e managers who have achieved nothing.

Don't be so daft. Lennon is a winner. He won the league and gave them their best run in the Champions League for ages. By anyone's logic he's had a very good season there.

Without Rangers the league up there will always be compromised. Just like Man Utd's form always dips ridiculously after they win a title then so too would any team's in a one-horse league.

There are reasons to object to Lennon's appointment but don't pick ones that make you sound as if you're talking out of your arse.

Not sure what's daft about stating FACHTS lad.

Their nearest rivals got removed from the league, and he only managed to accumulate their lowest ever title winning points total. Despite having no realistic competition.

That for me isn't the sign of a winner, and neither is parking the bus against Barcelona. Sorry.

I'm a helmet, no you are.

And i'm sure the atmosphere at Chelsea has changed over the last couple of months, he's secured CL football and they are on the verge of adding silverware; you know, that thing we last tasted in 1995.

I want a trophey, i don't give a sh!t who brings it here, I want one. I'd sell my soul to the devil to able to taste that winning feeling again.

Oh but no, lets employ Martinez, Howe, Lennon, Ferguson, Mackay; ****e managers who have achieved nothing.

Martinez and lennon have both won more trophies in the last 7 years than benitez, like.

I think you have proved who the helmet is. Neil Lennon; oh wow, lack of knowledge written all over you.

The man is a tool and an awful manager, so what he went on a bit of a run in the CL, he's not a winner at all. He's an arrogant tit

I'm genuinely surprised at the support for Benitez. He did an excellent job at Valencia but has been a cheque book manager ever since, and the praise he's receiving for finishing third and reaching a Europa League final with one of the best squads in the world is a bit over the top. The fact he couldn't even handle the financial limitations at Liverpool or Inter is also something to consider - as is the fact he's an absolutely horrible person.

I don't want someone who is going to endorse Bill Kenwright, but I couldn't be doing with Rafael the Gaffer.

Or our attacking nature will cost us more goals on the counter

ARRGGGHHHH!!! CAN'T WIN!!!!

I wouldn't mind Martinez though...

At least it should be more enjoyable to watch.

Except when we're conceding goals, of course.

I think I'm the same way. People are getting way too fighty about it all as well. We have a good team now and with a sprinkling of additions and an emphasis on sexyfutgol, how can it go wrong?

It can't possibly go wrong mate, not with a steady captain like Kenwright at the helm. Not a chance!

Seriously though I'm about 95% sure the worst we'll finish next season is 8th whoever we sign. And that would mean finishing behind one of West Brom, Swansea, Stoke, West Ham, Newcastle etc...

Also I like sexyfutgol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back